+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Excuses to Touch Her?

lol why is this one still going? Its so long haha

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    My point wasn't limited to or even primarily sexual: the relationship is always about power. The girl's hand is behind the man's because she submits to him. Most of the relationship dynamic is male power over the woman.
    No wonder you can't get laid.

Too smart for broads? Yeah, but mostly it's genetics. Not really my fault.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Say that she has an eyelash on her face and tell her that you're going to wipe it off for her. Then you can place your hand close to her face and use your thumb to gently rub the "eyelash" off.

creepy......

Not to 90% of broads. Hell, if I were one, I'd be won over by that.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

It's called personal space..... One time a drunk guy decided to pet my hair....I knocked him to the floor right out of his chair. Oh that rhymed lol

Knocking out guys who touching just hair. Perhaps next time guy will know how to respect women by not being drunk.

That reminds me a classmate who got a punch in the eye from a girl short afterwards he did commit her in love.

Well his wife dragged him out yelling at him after it happened...it was pretty funny. Drunk or not he would have been told to stop. This guy didn't listen so he ended up on the floor.

Just like a guy touching my face, that's stepping over the line. I think it reverts back to when I was little and my mom grabbing my face, dabbing a tissue with spit and rubbing whatever off my face lol. You just don't go there.

That could be really unpleasant to her if she doesn't like you.

Make sure she starts it first. If she starts touching then that shows she would most likely be comfortable if you touch her back. Almost gives you a signal that she would be ok to be touched.

LOL... Smackie, I know you feel very proud of yourself, but that false sense of security you have is very dangerous and can hurt you in the future. Do you really think you can punch out a decently strong man? It shows you've never been in a real fight before, or you'd know better.
    You are giving a bad example, to everyone guys and girls your response was not proportionate, to his action. Things need to be settled with logic, understanding, and fairness.
    Last edited by toknow; 15-02-13 at 11:27 PM.

You are so clueless. Were you there? no. I was sitting in a chair and he was sitting behind me at another table. He started to pet my hair, I told him to stop. He did it again and I gave him an even more firm warning to stop. He did it again and I shoved him out of his chair onto the floor. No one not even his wife said much to him, they just sat there and watched.

I Did not "punch" him. The only time I had to "punch" a guy is when I was being sexually assulted, and I was able to fight him off. I do what I gotta do. Of course I don't go around beating up people. If I have no choice but to do it I'm gonna do it. Yes logically I do give two verbal warnings and try to exstinguish the situation.....

My example was to show you have to be very careful these days about physically touching people you hardly know, or you are not in a relationship with. You just never know how people will respond or a jealous BF or ex BF jumps out of nowhere.

I agree that you need to read their body language, if they lean in, touch you, etc. And read their response to your actions....it's a dance.

I missed that he did it to you several times, in that case you acted fairly. I can't believe none of the guys around you helped you out with this.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011