+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuses to Touch Her?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Early date stuff - Offer your arm while walking. If that goes well, switch to hands later.
    Stare into her eyes. While holding hands. Smile slightly. Pay attention when she moves closer to you. If she backs up, back off.

Later dates - If your earlier contact is going well, you can place your hand lightly on her upper back while guiding her to her seat for dinner. If you are both standing some place, run your finger up her spine or across her back when behind her. A short caress to her upper arm when you meet is also nice but not too forward.

Eventually, you will have to get up the nerve to kiss her. Watch for that moving forward, not back behaviour. Stare for a bit first, you'll get a sense of where you are from that.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

LOL, that is so corny..and totally not how chicks work.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Orly? Well, I bow to your dating expertise. And the fact you are female.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Lol, listen Toots; gals aren't like how they are portrayed in The Notebook. That romantic, feelings shit won't fly in real life.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    totally not how chicks work.
    Again, .

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Orly? Well, I bow to your dating expertise. And the fact you are female.
    "he" isn't female. Females have ovaries. Males have testicles. "He" is neither.

Hey, Love'sRetard - is Unix your favorite operating system, because it it's a homonym with eunuchs?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol, listen Toots; gals aren't like how they are portrayed in The Notebook. That romantic, feelings shit won't fly in real life.
    They are, sort of. Here's the 'secret' about most girls: they want to feel special and 'chosen'. If you can give them this, then you are a good deal of the way into getting to know what makes them tick as a person (not male or female). Ignore this truth at your peril if having a relationship is what you want.

Oh, and men want to feel special and 'chosen' too. The way to make them feel this is different from women, is all.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

gotta say I agree with indi on this one... all that stuff she mentioned would work on me. LR you contradict yourself because you say you've never really had experience with girls and you're gonna be alone for the rest of your life but then you argue and shut down every piece of advice a GIRL gives about what works on girls! hahaha maybe you should read it and take it to heart instead of arguing with someone who knows what she's talking about ;]

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Hey, Love'sRetard - is Unix your favorite operating system, because it it's a homonym with eunuchs?
    ****ing nerd. I bet you were given tons of wedgies and swirlies in school....nerd.

They are, sort of. Here's the 'secret' about most girls: they want to feel special and 'chosen'. If you can give them this, then you are a good deal of the way into getting to know what makes them tick as a person (not male or female). Ignore this truth at your peril if having a relationship is what you want.

Oh, and men want to feel special and 'chosen' too. The way to make them feel this is different from women, is all.
    True, to an extent..That describes girls with daddy issues. Otherwise, birds like being ignored and made to seem commonplace..
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    gotta say I agree with indi on this one... all that stuff she mentioned would work on me. LR you contradict yourself because you say you've never really had experience with girls and you're gonna be alone for the rest of your life but then you argue and shut down every piece of advice a GIRL gives about what works on girls! hahaha maybe you should read it and take it to heart instead of arguing with someone who knows what she's talking about ;]
    Lol. I've read enough and seen enough to know what works and what doesn't.

Otherwise, birds like being ignored and made to seem commonplace.
    Only an extremely insecure person would be attracted to someone who treats them like this.

"Extremely insecure" defines most women.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    gotta say I agree with indi on this one... all that stuff she mentioned would work on me.
    It's not a matter of 'working', it's about enjoyment. Connection. Knowing that you can do things that affect and give pleasure to another person.

It's like the other thread of NLB about am/pm texting. It's all good if you both enjoy it. If it irks, then find something else that works or decide you are incompatible.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

It's not a matter of 'working', it's about enjoyment. Connection. Knowing that you can do things that affect and give pleasure to another person.
    yeah exactly, I meant more of "work" as in if someone did that to me, I'd like it and wouldn't be too creeped out or anything. as long as both people are on the right page it's fine, if the guy tries to move too fast and the girl isn't ready or vice versa, that's where things can get messed up

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast