+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuses to Touch Her?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    yeah exactly, I meant more of "work" as in if someone did that to me, I'd like it and wouldn't be too creeped out or anything. as long as both people are on the right page it's fine, if the guy tries to move too fast and the girl isn't ready or vice versa, that's where things can get messed up
    I agree with this.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I see things haven't changed...LR taking over someone's thread on something he knows absolutely nothing about....

ROFL....I'm just hated because I'm an iconoclast. My opinions aren't sycophantic, cliche platitudes and that makes you all quite mad, even though I'm clearly in the right.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

The fact is, most girls like being touched and flirted with in a manner that suggests that they are property; girls like feeling as though they are owned.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

No they like the thought of being desired and have that control over the guy.
    Last edited by smackie9; 04-02-13 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    The fact is, most girls like being touched and flirted with in a manner that suggests that they are property; girls like feeling as though they are owned.
    being protected, yes, being owned, no

Some of them, I'll grant ya that. Most are such as I have described, however..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Some of them, I'll grant ya that. Most are such as I have described, however..
    LR, with all due respect: Your credibility is at zero now. You've not even ever had the pleasure of interacting with a woman never mind womEn. How can you expect us to respect you as knowing?

Time to change the broken record.

Lol, I had a relationship once and hooked up with 3 girls...And I submit that rejection should be counted as experience. I can use those experiences to deduce what works and what doesn't.

Not really............

It sure does. Plus, I've read things on forums, psychology, history, sociology, novels...I am more than qualified to speak.

ROFL................There's book smart and then there is street smart. Personal experience over rules books, books only enhances what you already have experienced. Ya got to have hands on experiences to know what you are talking about.

Just because one understands how a combustion engine works doesn't make them a mechanic.

I'm really not that inexperienced. I hold my own in discussions about relationships, dating and whatnot.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast