+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuses to Touch Her?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol, I had a relationship once and hooked up with 3 girls...
    What do you mean by "hooked up"?

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    being protected, yes, being owned, no
    Puh-leez; most of relationships are the subjugation of women. Most of sex is womanly submission to the mighty male.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    What do you mean by "hooked up"?
    Making out....
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Puh-leez; most of relationships are the subjugation of women. Most of sex is womanly submission to the mighty male.
    Sex is used for cuntrol.

so if I read a book about flying a plane could I go off and try to fly people across the country? LOL just because you read something doesn't mean you're a scholar on the subject. personal experience counts much more in situations like these. and while sometimes during sex it is the woman wanting to be controlled it isn't always. and this person asked about touching a female not having sex!

Look, women are way more simple than planes or engines or whathaveyou...Rejection is a KIND of experience, therefore it warrants much consideration. And besides, HELLO, 3 hookups!

I don't know if making out counts as hookups... I usually consider hooking up as something of the sexual nature i.e. fingering, blow jobs, hand jobs, etc. and of course sex. and I think women are pretty damn complicated if you ask me. LMAO! being one myself I can say that ;]

I have been rejected too, as is almost everybody in the world!

Eh, I dunno if I like that redefinition; it would kind of discredit me, an expert on women.

How can a girl POSSIBLY be rejected? Impossible.

How can a girl POSSIBLY be rejected? Impossible.
    This is idiotic...

Geez, AWESOME rebuttal. So thorough, my goodness...countering such an amazement rebuttal would take an intellect far greater than mine. I bow to you, master of rhetoric.

Huh? I was just stating the obvious... not trying to win an imaginary contest or something. It's idiotic to believe that women can't get rejected.

Well, uggos can get rejected but only uggos are the kinds of girls making the first moves to get rejected in the first place..

Oh god......

Lol...I have NEVER seen a chick make the first moves. EVER.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast