+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuses to Touch Her?

You must live on another planet...

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Huh? I was just stating the obvious... not trying to win an imaginary contest or something. It's idiotic to believe that women can't get rejected.
    That would be because he's... an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol...I have NEVER seen a chick make the first moves. EVER.
    you have never done/seen a lot of things, doesn't mean they don't happen

I've seen plenty and been rejected plenty. Totally counts.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

right but just because you haven't seen a girl get personally rejected by a guy doesn't mean it doesn't happen... I have liked guys before and pursued them and they haven't liked me. it stinks, but on the same note I have had guys come after me who I didn't like and I rejected them, and I have also had guys like me who I like the same way back. it's just something people go through in the dating world, you aren't always going to feel the same about someone who feels that way about you

Excuse: "Oh no! I was drunk so my dick accidentally fell into your vagina."

I know that the old yawn and arm placement over her shoulder works. Chicks dig repetitive, unoriginal bullshit. In fact, originality is like heresy to them, so a guy should never be spontaneous. A guy should only use PUA tactics or cliché BS. Gets them damn broads every time.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Ya having lots of money still works.

Man, women are bandwagoners...No wonder most religions consider them the fall of mankind.

That's why men invented religion...being so insecure about women, they had to come up with a way to try and control them.

Nah, all the Gods say womens are crazy and can bring destruction to civilzation.

Quote Originally Posted by 1091Floyd21 View Post
    When making advances on a female, what excuses to touch her can you guys think of.. as opposed to just getting it wrong and making it look obvious, I don't want to get an awkward laugh whereby she may as well be saying, "I can see what you're trying to do". Any ways you can touch her while making it look natural.

Does anyone out there have any techniques I can use to get in her face. Like for example if we both laughed at the same joke. Any examples please???
    When you're speaking to her, touch her on the arm.

Tap her on the shoulder when you want to get her attention.

I don't know about getting "in her face" though...most people like their personal space and wouldn't want someone with whom they aren't yet intimate to be in their face.

What IndiReloaded suggested earlier is good as well.

Good luck with her.

Just remember, without us you would all be gay.

Lol. Without us, you wouldn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I've seen plenty and been rejected plenty. Totally counts.
    I saw this, pieced it together with your other posts, and thought it was funny.

So, essentially: You look like an asymmetrical Woody doll, but believe that some "hot" chick should descend from the heavens and fall madly in love with you?

And I want Prince Charming on a unicorn.

Do you consider yourself a rational person, Love's Reject?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast