+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Excuses to Touch Her?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Wow. I was actually speaking FOR gender equality, but you misconstrued it as sexist and some kind of chauvinist point of view..
    You got me there. Defensive reflex, I suppose? I did misunderstand you, sorry for being so nasty haha. Got the red vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaenes View Post
    You got me there. Defensive reflex, I suppose? I did misunderstand you, sorry for being so nasty haha. Got the red vision.
    Oh, don't let "him" fool you. He's severely sexist.

Lol, don't let him fool you; he's a fool.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Lol, don't let him fool you; he's a fool.
    Ehhhhhh yeah I actually just read though your other posts on this thread, and you're kind of a dick, so I take back my apology.

ROFL...How am I a "dick"?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

just read the thread.. you are by far the most self absorbed person i've ever seen.. LR hot girls are automatically popular ??? you watch way too many teen movies.. life is not a movie. every girl is hot to someone, and every girl is ugly to someone. vice versa of course.

Nah, some girls are universally ugly. You're quite naive, pretty idealistic as well...Not to mention, you misunderstand me totally. "Self-absorbed"? My ass.

Yes, hot girls are popular; unless they're extremely stupid, their looks alone will determine their place in the social hierarchy,

I suggest we all start ignoring LR.

God I miss Imma!

yeah, maybe in high school.. but once you're out and grown up, matured that all means nothing. You should not judge woman based on their status, as there will always be someone you deem better than what you have. Religion also does not favour men, nor women.. Muslim women for example are covered up, because long long time ago.. men and women used to cover them selves up to hid from sand storms.. just some moron ( who though like you ) said.. hey Im scared some guy will see my wife and bang her.. so i'll hide behind my small penis and cover her face... seriously bro.. you are dumb as F..UCK

Lol, you're a moron. I was being ironic but irony gets lost on idiots such as yourself. Have fun licking leaking batteries and trolling forums. I meanwhile have things to do other than respond to a dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I suggest we all start ignoring LR.

God I miss Imma!
    I'm like a lite vestige of the Imma era..surely that's good for something?!

Nah, some girls are universally ugly. You're quite naive, pretty idealistic as well...Not to mention, you misunderstand me totally. "Self-absorbed"? My ass.

Yes, hot girls are popular; unless they're extremely stupid, their looks alone will determine their place in the social hierarchy,
    this sounds like something straight outta "bring it on" or some shit. maybe you mean in high school when there is that jock/cheerleader crowd and those people are more popular? once you graduate and move on with life none of that stuff matters. I was extremely quiet in high school, skinny, had braces, and had a few close friends, which I was happy with. after I got my braces off, graduated, grew up, got more experience and became confident with myself, things changed. I got more attention from guys, not only because I looked and felt better but because I was more outgoing and experienced with talking to guys and who I was as a person in general. high school status means nothing once you get that diploma and move on to the big boy world!

Actually, studies, empirical evidence, sociology, psychology and logic show that to a good extent, high school social life is indicative and a continual influence on post-high school life. I imagine this is especially so for hot girls.

it's not. I know people in high school who were popular, good looking, played on sports teams and were well-liked by a lot of people who are now losers. my ex boyfriend was popular in high school, after he graduated he got into drugs, hung out with losers, dropped out of school and now works doing jobs that a 14 year old kid could do. I also know people in high school who weren't popular, were considered "nerds", didn't have many friends and who now have awesome jobs, like this one kid who everyone thought was weird now is a successful graphic designer and makes a lot of money. and looks fade with time so just because someone looks good in high school doesn't mean they will later on in life. some girls hit their peak too early and then start gaining weight, looking old due to smoking/drinking, etc. so it really has nothing to do with it at all

Well, duh your ex was on drugs.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast