+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to Get Her Alone?

Quote Originally Posted by 1091Floyd21 View Post
    Well maybe u'd be ok with some guy fornicating all over your gal
    Except that she isn't your gal, and even if she were, she wasn't your gal when other guys were having sex with her. Have you ever even been with a woman?
    Last edited by searock; 03-12-12 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Yes, back on topic: OP, if you don't think you rate highly, you don't have much a chance.
    Don't take that advice. You HAVE to have confidence. Having that idea in your head will only make things worse when you talk to her.

When you add this to floyds "how can i touch her" thread, he's starting to sound a bit rapey. He's funny though, "im sick of you waving bitch", lol.

Actually, his answer was secretly a measure of his own level of confidence. If he rated himself low, I would've suggested his lowly evaluation of himself means he clearly isn't going to have success with the girl. That was the secret aim of it.

BUt really, bro; hot chicks only go out with alpha males. Think about it this way: every guy wants them. So they have a HUGE stable of studs and duds to choose from. It's dehumanizing but it is what it is.

Please Imma, make him shut up...

Just say something about his mehican father and he goes and cries for an hour.

Lolz...can't silence the truth.

There is no such thing as "alpha males" dude... there are confident, happy, satisfied-with-their-life, honest men, and they're the guys that every girl wants... then there are whiny, insecure, unstable, depressed, dishonest guys, and nobody wants those.

ouch .

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    There is no such thing as "alpha males" dude... there are confident, happy, satisfied-with-their-life, honest men, and they're the guys that every girl wants... then there are whiny, insecure, unstable, depressed, dishonest guys, and nobody wants those.
    Alpha males are fact: observe a pack of lions for an example. Alpha males aren't usually happy, though, but they are excessively confident and are certainly not honest: they tend to be Machiavellian in nature and all girls want a rude, boastful jackass who's hot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSaint View Post
    ouch .
    Lol, you say that as if the latter part of her statement was directed towards me, which we both well know it is not.

all girls want a rude, boastful jackass who's hot.
    To have casual sex with maybe, once or twice... NOT to have a relationship with.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Only stupid women want your definition of alpha. Give me a happy, stable guy any day over a confident jerk.

I don't even need to see your pic to know you are your own worst enemy. In any case, I added you so you can send it if you want. No perving; you aren't much older than my son.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Lol, you say that as if the latter part of her statement was directed towards me, which we both well know it is not.
    Think it was bro.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Only stupid women want your definition of alpha. Give me a happy, stable guy any day over a confident jerk.

I don't even need to see your pic to know you are your own worst enemy. In any case, I added you so you can send it if you want. No perving; you aren't much older than my son.
    Probably; but women are years away and I can't wait that long. GIRLS love the hell out of my prototype of the alpha male and that goes until they lose their looks and settle down with a decent wage-earning boring, ugly guy for financial security (who she then cheats on).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast