+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to Get Her Alone?

How to Get Her Alone?

There's this girl. She is slightly out of my league because she's a 10. I need to find the ideal setting to ask her out/kiss her.

I'm obviously not at a point in time where I can ask her out if I can't get her alone. We've known each other for nearly 3 weeks; we have sat beside each other in class, talked and walked, and studied together once where I dropped subtle hints which she laughed off.

She must surely know I like her? I mean if a girl hangs around with a guy, it means she approves of him to some extent and knows people might suspect something. She always gives me the polite wave with a smile, which at first I loved, but now I'm getting sick of it.

I feel like such grabbing her and saying something like "enough of your waving, its time we got some alone time". A lot of the dating game is based on luck, when preparation meets opportunity and so far I don't think I've got the opportunity. I need to keep up the momentum going but if she avoids any situation that resembles a date how can I make a move. I need to find the ideal setting.

She's hot AND possibly pure.. how rare is that! I have to move in for kill. Thanks for reading. Any help? but more importantly any stories that might inspire

First of all, there is no such thing as "leagues", "10s" or whatever. All there is are people you are attracted to, and people you are not attracted to. This girl isn't "a 10", you just find her very attractive and are intimidated because of it.

Secondly, no: if a girl hangs out with a guy, it doesn't necessarily mean that she is romantically interested in him. So don't assume that she is. Actually, the fact that you "dropped subtle hints" and she laughed them off are a sign that she is not romantically interested in you. Otherwise, she would have played along. Unless she is really really shy, in which case, it's back to not knowing whether she is interested or not.

What do you mean by "pure"?

Finally, the obvious answer to your question: how do you get her alone? Ask her out on a date.

Pure means virgin has you guessed! It makes her all the more precious

Wow, that's creepy. :S

Maybe it's better if you don't ask her out after all, for her own sake.

Quote Originally Posted by 1091Floyd21 View Post
    There's this girl. She is slightly out of my league because she's a 10. I need to find the ideal setting to ask her out/kiss her.

I'm obviously not at a point in time where I can ask her out if I can't get her alone. We've known each other for nearly 3 weeks; we have sat beside each other in class, talked and walked, and studied together once where I dropped subtle hints which she laughed off.

She must surely know I like her? I mean if a girl hangs around with a guy, it means she approves of him to some extent and knows people might suspect something. She always gives me the polite wave with a smile, which at first I loved, but now I'm getting sick of it.

I feel like such grabbing her and saying something like "enough of your waving, its time we got some alone time". A lot of the dating game is based on luck, when preparation meets opportunity and so far I don't think I've got the opportunity. I need to keep up the momentum going but if she avoids any situation that resembles a date how can I make a move. I need to find the ideal setting.

She's hot AND possibly pure.. how rare is that! I have to move in for kill. Thanks for reading. Any help? but more importantly any stories that might inspire
    What do you rate yourself? Leagues do exist, contrary to what searock says.

Says the highly-experienced 22 year-old virgin... did you not watch that video I dedicated to you, LR?

Ha ha, I thought you mean age by 10. Theres is no 10 as a grade. They are sweet lies but we are bitter truth. She might be better in some ways but in lots of ways you are better. First of all you are a guy and ask yourself how many guys are so serious about her as you. Girls like attention - especialy direct aproach with confidence, something that takes courage to do(because how on earth she will know that she likes you). They respect that. Bassically girls are just like us - their bodies need attention and heart need love. Also try to ignore what others saying especialy any negative inputs even from your own mind. Again you think shes 10. Girls are not really so special - they just like us. To get her find one reason why it will work and stick with it. Imagine how you would feel if a some girl had a crush on you so its a pretty big think if you like her. You said shes gives you a smile - if you want more from her than remember that you get only what you give and are ready to take. Dont hope - decide and dont dream but do. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Says the highly-experienced 22 year-old virgin... did you not watch that video I dedicated to you, LR?
    I did, but it was just pure Communism: inequality in certain aspects of life is a fact. Hence, leagues exist. They should be utilized as a defense mechanism to prevent average or worse guys from being humiliated. Thus, they're actually of benefit to guys.

All you need is duct tape, chloroform and a van with blackened windows....there you are set.

Attractiveness is not something that you can objectively define.

^^^^^^This is the point, and the reason for which there are no "leagues".

Attractiveness is determined by a majority of a given society; obviously, there are some guys and girls that the opposite gender more frequently gravitate to and some that the other gender will have nothing to do with. It's a fact of life.

Whatever.

Back on topic.

Yes, back on topic: OP, if you don't think you rate highly, you don't have much a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Wow, that's creepy. :S

Maybe it's better if you don't ask her out after all, for her own sake.
    Well maybe u'd be ok with some guy fornicating all over your gal, but not me. Its not creepy.. just natural

I'll have no mrs negative

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast