+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: his texting behavior

I think he is not ready to be exclusive yet. I think he is meeting a lot of girls, he is really confident and easy going. usually I am not like that, obsessing over every single bit he sais and does, but he somehow has this power over me. I do not enjoy going out with other guys anymore and I am down when I do not hear from him.. I am afraid he finds someone more interesting/prettier he prefers over me...

Quote Originally Posted by julia123 View Post
    He is supersweet, attentive, a gentleman, makes me compliments and can talk about everything, he entrusts me with things that are going on in his life and that are worrying him.. I don't know it is really nice, but we are just in the phase of getting to know each other, no serious relationship. but then again, he could be sweet to any girl to get in her pants

So you want to know how to get this guy to commit to a relationship with you. Why didn't you say that in the beginning? Well you can't make someone fall for you, or commit. If he isn't feeling it anymore, he's not. It's part of life, not every guy you get friendly with is going to follow through with a relationship. Spare your feelings and distance yourself for awhile.

not necesarily, at the moment I just enjoy being with him because I like his humor and enjoy talking to him, but at the same time I think that he might be seeing 10 other girls that are just like me and he is not seeing me as special or anything..

Quote Originally Posted by julia123 View Post
    not necesarily, at the moment I just enjoy being with him because I like his humor and enjoy talking to him, but at the same time I think that he might be seeing 10 other girls that are just like me and he is not seeing me as special or anything..
    BS.....if it was all peaches and cream you wouldn't be on here worrying about him losing interest, and trying to get it back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12