+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: his texting behavior

his texting behavior

hi everyone, this kind of question has been bothering me ever since I have a cell phone. sometimes he writes back almost instantly, sending me various messages if I am not answering soon enough. the next moment, he sends me a text out of the blue, telling me he was just thinking of me I answer and then he needs forever, and when I send him another text he tells me he has just been busy. Does it mean, he is not interested in texting, am I boring him, is he really busy? or does it happen that a guy sometimes just does not know what to say and rather puts it off.. ?? Or is it little mind games he is playing, making me wanting more, saying he is busy so I am wondering what he is doing.. and god! they work!

He has just been busy. Stop over analyzing everything. Just go find something else to do.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    He has just been busy. Stop over analyzing everything. Just go find something else to do.
    Bingo. .

lol modern technology has ****ed the game up. Never attempt reading emotions off of a writing on a cell phone screen. Talk to his face.

so the key to his interest is not being interested in me? or at least not showing interest?

This is what life should be teaching you.....there are other things other than you that are going on in his life. With anything moderation is key. Like I said go find something to do (keep busy with other things and not him).

Its just that he used to send me 100 texts a day, when I did not respond immediately he asked whats going on. now he sometimes does not respond at all.. can I influence this somehow?

Stop over-analysing... he just doesn't live with his cell phone glued to his hand. 100 texts a day is a bit unhealthy, don't you think? Stop worrying about this, it's not like he never contacts you or doesn't want to be around you. See how he acts when you are actually together, that's what matters most.

both of u need to get a life. i think things like this happen when both have to much freetime

But he is posting on fb and commenting on updates of others.. he is constantly online, checking in somewhere posting, tagging etc..

Julia, what matters is how he treats you when you are together. It's not like he is ignoring your texts, he just doesn't reply immediately all the time. It just means he has a life, it's a good thing.

the matter is that he used to reply instantly, and now he takes forever, instead he is on facebook, commenting on other people's pictures or updates... I also take my time in replying, sometimes there are a few hours inbetween but only because he started this game..

It's NOT a "game". Hide him on facebook, if seeing what he does makes you so obsessed. How does he treat you when you are together?

He is supersweet, attentive, a gentleman, makes me compliments and can talk about everything, he entrusts me with things that are going on in his life and that are worrying him.. I don't know it is really nice, but we are just in the phase of getting to know each other, no serious relationship. but then again, he could be sweet to any girl to get in her pants

If he treats you right and the ONLY "problem" you are having is that he doesn't text you all the time, then the real problem is in your mind. Why are you so obsessed over this? It seems to me like you have serious insecurity issues.

If you want to know if he's dating other girls, ask him. If you want to be exclusive, tell him. Communicate, instead of obsessing over silly things that have no meaning at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast