+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chimps and Excrement

there's enough verbal shit flinging already though.. i think we need a group hug...

i'm so sick.. keko, keko...

hey misombra (and everyone) keko is my friend.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Two Bostonians! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

i don't know if keko qualifies as a bostonian.. but keko is a definitely a goofy monkey!
    "Ogres are like onions."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i was born in the year of the monkey.....

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yeah of the rabbit here.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Thank you kindly

Thanks all for the warm greeting! I hope nobody actually goes out and starts flinging poo at people (on second thought, yes, that would be quite hilarious - especially if you provide us with video footage...). So, anybody into creative writing? I would like to start writing something, just don't know what. By the way, if any of you get to see Madagascar (coming to theaters near you on May 27th), pay particular attention to the chimps! Such amazing creatures to-be-sure
    "I rarely drive steamboats, dad!"

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    Two Bostonians! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    Props to Arty and Nomas for allowing me to experience LF through their telling of the craziness that goes on here. Quite a place!

As far as being Bostonian - I've lived in Boston for almost 9 years, before that I lived in NM for 15 years (Albuquerque for 3, then the Mesquite area for 12), and if you knew my age, then you can guess when we crossed the Rio Grande to come live in the States... Can't I be considered a hybrid Boston-New Mexican? Where is everybody else from (originally, figuratively, or otherwise)?
    "I rarely drive steamboats, dad!"

ditto i was also born in the year of the monkey but i think im a metal monkey hmmm not so sure
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well if you have been watching BSTV on either vh1 or mtv there is foo flinging. it's a bullsh*t reality tv where they take starrs and put them in ironic situations. there is one episode with the guy from who wants to marry a millionnaire. well he supposedly ask people to show him a hidden talent and one guy comes up to him and says, "i'll do something for you if you gimme 20 bucks" then he takes dog poo and rubs it on a near passerby. haha it was f*cking hillarious because everything was fake. only the millionnaire guy wasn't aware of anything.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by keko
    Props to Arty and Nomas for allowing me to experience LF through their telling of the craziness that goes on here. Quite a place!

As far as being Bostonian - I've lived in Boston for almost 9 years, before that I lived in NM for 15 years (Albuquerque for 3, then the Mesquite area for 12), and if you knew my age, then you can guess when we crossed the Rio Grande to come live in the States... Can't I be considered a hybrid Boston-New Mexican? Where is everybody else from (originally, figuratively, or otherwise)?
    well i guess you're not too much of a bostonian. what's all this talk about mesquite? i've never been there. and i'm from albuquerque. when did you live here?

Keko, so you decided to dive in, eh? Nice! I even saw your pic in the gallery..

Now tell me, did anyone actually call you Keko growing up? How about now? Funny..I never considered calling you that.

Creative writing, eh? I think this will help...because really most of our posts are little creative writings. Unless you just cut and paste something..somebody did that recently..but I forgot who...

keko is just a little kid..
    "Ogres are like onions."

A little kid born in 1978... Remember..we're the older ones! Cybog's older, but he's off on hiatus somewhere..

hehe... you guys are older... hi fishies..
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    A little kid born in 1978... Remember..we're the older ones! Cybog's older, but he's off on hiatus somewhere..
    i wouldn't be so sure of that nomasa.

oh and we were born year of the horse. i don't know who brought that up but others were putting theirs up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast