+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Shy type guy!

Shy type guy!

hi Guys!

just wanna ask if there's really a shy type guy, i have a suitor before, he's been courting me for almost a year. He asked if I want to be his girlfriend but I said no because he's lacked of efforts. We are texting a lot but when it comes to personal date o something, He doesn't even smile or say hi to me and telling me he loves me I asked Why is that? he said he's just shy. So i told him to stop courting me and sent him away. I liked him but i dont see his efforts. Is it right that I sent him away?

It depends - do you like him a lot? If so, why don't you make the first move and ask him out on a date? It doesn't always have to be the guy you know.

If you aren't that into him, you did the right thing, he's not worth wasting time over if he doesn't even have the guts to ask you out.

honestly, I don't like him at first because I see him as my "Kuya" or big brother in English but then i got to know him and he's not bad. I did like him but I got pissed because I felt like Im the one who have to exert effort, so I sent him away, I never communicate for 4 months now and he's still texting me even in facebook but i just ignore it. There's something inside me telling me to talk to him but my stronger side me said No.

every guy has a shy type personality, he courted you because he loves you. you've done the wrong thing for letting him go .. but still everyone has a 2nd chance .

Quote Originally Posted by zhaneblaze View Post
    every guy has a shy type personality, he courted you because he loves you. you've done the wrong thing for letting him go .. but still everyone has a 2nd chance .
    I don't know.. I felt like he doesn't like me like that, that is why he doesn't exert efforts.

because his a shy type guy, and the only way he can express it is through chat or text

I don't know, I believe that if you really like a girl you'll do something. lets say if you were him will you do the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeany View Post
    I don't know, I believe that if you really like a girl you'll do something. lets say if you were him will you do the same?
    No. If there was someone I really wanted I would do everything to get them. You described him as "not bad." Maybe you should move on? If he mans up, he mans up. I don't think you want "not bad" for a boyfriend or a husband. Never be content, it must be lustful and hot.

yeah, your not looking for a boyfriend. Every man has its own uniqueness there not all the same as you know them

Quote Originally Posted by AGuy101 View Post
    No. If there was someone I really wanted I would do everything to get them. You described him as "not bad." Maybe you should move on? If he mans up, he mans up. I don't think you want "not bad" for a boyfriend or a husband. Never be content, it must be lustful and hot.
    that's what I'm talking about. If he really likes me he'll do everything for me. I moved on, its just that he keep texting and chatting me in facebook. He's asking for a chance and now I guess I know what to do.