+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she dumped me with stupid reason :/

she dumped me with stupid reason :/

her mom doesn't like me.. my ex chatted me that "we should all let this things go" and blocked me in facebook... she wanted to fight me from her mom but she's a coward.. how can i get her back ? and why did she blocked me suddenly ?
    that is the stupidest reason that i have ever had in breaking up with someone. I mean there's always a chance for me to prove me that I'm good enough for her daughter. we're both 18 and been together nearly 3months.. and I really love her... What should i do to win her back ?.. I just made letter for her that says that I can't accept this reason that we broke just because her mother doesn't like me, and I will send it to her this 17 because it's our monthsary and i don't if it's a good idea... what should i do in this kind of situation ? how can i get her back

PS: last month.. she broke up with me and I let it go.. and the she came back.. I thought she'll be mine because i red this quote "when u love someone let it go, if it comes back.. it will be yours".. and My english is not good...

Your situation sounds extremely similar to mine. My ex boyfriend broke up with me because his friends didn't like me. And I agree this is an extremely stupid reason to end a relationship. Your ex sounds very immature like mine and to be honest if she really really loved you what her mom thinks wouldn't have mattered or it would have been worth working on. My ex also dumped me twice but seriously after the second break up I think you need to look at things this way: You need to gain some respect for yourself and realize "wow I deserve someone who wants to be with me no matter what". Do you really think you deserved to be dumped twice? NO. Coming from a woman it sounds like it was an excuse to get out and that she may no longer be interested. I would only try to get her back if she can see some sort of future with you and can admit to her mistakes. Otherwise move on and find someone that you can be with and look back on this and think "why did i even care so much about her?"

A stupid reason usually means she isn't willing to tell you that she just isn't interested in your or the relationship any more. Trust me when I say that "Her mom doesn't like me" isn't the actual reason you broke up. If people want to be together, they will. Lame excuses are just a cop-out to the real reason that the relationship is over.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by panda88 View Post
    Your situation sounds extremely similar to mine. My ex boyfriend broke up with me because his friends didn't like me. And I agree this is an extremely stupid reason to end a relationship.
    I have to disagree that this is an extremely stupid reason to end a relationship.

Sometimes we are too close to a situation to see the reality of the relationship. Our friends can take a more objective view and will sometimes see red flags which we haven't yet seen. Not that we have to do what they say, but it's wise to at least listen to them.

Taking it further, sometimes a person will complain endlessly about a relationship to their friends - it's perfectly acceptable for the friends to say "yes, he's a toad. Dump him". I mean, what else are they supposed to say when they see their friend being hurt?

I think there's every chance that Deth's ex was complaining to her mother. And the mother simply took her lead from the daughter. We already know she's tried to end it previously, so it wasn't a perfect relationship.

This girl must really care about her mothers opinion or is scared of her mother. Or it was a complete BS reason to leave you. Sending her the letter won't hurt. It isn't like she can tell you no twice so I suggest sending it.

EDITS: Be wary of her getting back and leaving again. She seems unstable.

THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE

but what if I'll try to send her a letter that says that we both deserve another chance, and to think about the good times we had ..... this is the last thing i should do before I let it go... should i give it a try ?

EDIT: her bestfriend is helping me and I am trying to meet up with her but her bestfriend can't promise me if I can't meet her...

Quote Originally Posted by Deth.klok View Post
    THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE

but what if I'll try to send her a letter that says that we both deserve another chance, and to think about the good times we had ..... this is the last thing i should do before I let it go... should i give it a try ?

EDIT: her bestfriend is helping me and I am trying to meet up with her but her bestfriend can't promise me if I can't meet her...
    Write the letter, but don't be surprised if it doesn't go anywhere,
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley