+ Follow This Topic

Thread: pleasure or just to please...

pleasure or just to please...

When a girl gives a blow*ob to thier partners. We know that we boys feel pleasure. But what about the girls...? Are they doing it to please thier partners or really there is something that gets them excited to do it. Or there is some kind of pleasure to them.

Good Question!
    I got the same one lol

well for me, doing it is a real turn on. to hear the noises he makes and watch his face etc, i like acctually doing it aswell, the motions remind me of sex and its like a tease as to what i want inside me. + its great stress relief. Its also a turn on because i know that im the only girl getting to do this to him, and how intamite and close you are to him, but thats just me.

what about eating out girls? does that turn you on?

Hey Jolovessim,
    You used the word tease

So i got a question about it, if you dont mind answering it.
    When i kiss my girl on the neck, later she says that Im teasing her.
    Maybe you could explain to me why its called tease lol

Im still learning english

thats a tease because shes obviously quite sensative to be kissed on the neck, she likes it a lot, so when your kissing her neck, shes probably thinking about you kissing other areas, if you get what i mean. its a really nice feeling that just makes us squirm, really builds up the moment for when you do acctually take it further. Really it just builds up anticipation, like she knows what she wants, you know what she wants, but your taking you time and making her want it really really badly.

Ohhhh nice!

Thanks for the awesome explanation!

its fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by jolovessim
    well for me, doing it is a real turn on. to hear the noises he makes and watch his face etc, i like acctually doing it aswell, the motions remind me of sex and its like a tease as to what i want inside me. + its great stress relief. Its also a turn on because i know that im the only girl getting to do this to him, and how intamite and close you are to him, but thats just me.

what about eating out girls? does that turn you on?
    Yeaah i love it so much...you know her hot jucie thingy turns me really on. I like the feeling of her warm clit on my tounge and when i see that she likes it i go on more and more. At first she doesnt like it or she gets a little nervous like this but then she cant stop it. And all this makes me feel as u said that its mine. I am the one to have control.