4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bro; just be happy you have functioning organs and limbs, dawg

2 50.00%
  • Lol, serves ya right, ya pretentious twat

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't need sex and can do without, but I cannot be happy without a relationship..

I'm not pretentious, anyway. DAMMIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Frankly, love is the single most important thing to me. I surround myself with books and film and hockey and games only to get away from the thought of being single for life. My "friends" are very unreliable; that, or I've just fallen out of favor, except for my peak (senior year) I've never been the main guy. They always text each other, go through things together and hang out while I'm at home doing these things.

I really wish I had a girlfriend.
    Actually you need sex. Love is the emotional response to values: spiritual payment you give to another for their virtue. Think of respect. That is a measurement of love. Now, what is sex? Sex is the celebration of existence and of man. It is the greatest thing there is.

And you cannot love someone and not have sex with them. You cannot love someone's ideas. Platonic love is anti-love. First, you need to love you and not seek love second-hand from everyone else. You cannot love unless there is a YOU to love something. If you are an empty nothingness inside your soul then finding "love" or "sex" is an escape. It is a way to fake reality. And then, the only emotion you will experience is terror. You will do everything in your power to evade reality: i.e. drugs, etc.

I can help you refuel your soul. Check this book out from the library or buy it, it's a quick 100 page read but it's a lot:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthem_(novella)

FISH

Awesome that you referred to "Anthem": I loved the hell out of that novella. Just tackled "Atlas Shrugged" this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuy101 View Post
    Actually you need sex. Love is the emotional response to values: spiritual payment you give to another for their virtue. Think of respect. That is a measurement of love. Now, what is sex? Sex is the celebration of existence and of man. It is the greatest thing there is.

And you cannot love someone and not have sex with them. You cannot love someone's ideas. Platonic love is anti-love. First, you need to love you and not seek love second-hand from everyone else. You cannot love unless there is a YOU to love something. If you are an empty nothingness inside your soul then finding "love" or "sex" is an escape. It is a way to fake reality. And then, the only emotion you will experience is terror. You will do everything in your power to evade reality: i.e. drugs, etc.

I can help you refuel your soul. Check this book out from the library or buy it, it's a quick 100 page read but it's a lot:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthem_(novella)

FISH
    What the ****? ^

After dating a guy who never had a girlfriend, I am reluctant to date a guy who haven't had dating experience again. I can tolerate the fact that he has zero sexual experience and doesn't know what to do and say in certain dating situations and probably kind of boring. But it doesn't seem like they know what they want and they will not be ready to settle down. For example, if a girl tells you she date to find a husband, an inexperienced guy most likely don't know what he wants or he thinks there is no way he will spend the rest of his life with the first girl he dates.

Difference is, I've had a girlfriend (only once, in fact, and that was 8 years ago; plus, the experience was pretty much a sham but it did last 3 months).

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Difference is, I've had a girlfriend (only once, in fact, and that was 8 years ago; plus, the experience was pretty much a sham but it did last 3 months).
    Ya, but have one girlfriend is not far from having none.

True. Especially when it was the high school whore, apparently.

DoesntMatter, is that you?

Who is "DoesntMatter"?

If your hopeing your friends will set you up with someone, good luck. Quite frankly, you need to get off your a$$ and be social with other woman. You cant expect her to come around finding you, its your job.

Yes, that is apt advice..for a regular guy. I, however, am very irregular.

He isnt "DoesntMatter". That dude if funny, and not a virgin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12