+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dont know where to put my head..i am pretty hurt!!!!!

Dont know where to put my head..i am pretty hurt!!!!!

I have been out of a 24 years relationship for at least 4 months now... I was living at my friend house how has a son to make the story short i was dating him (n its ok with his mom) but he made me feel very good and wanted to go on holiday with me and stuff n we talk he told me that he would take care of me, and he you not hurt me and stuff like that but that he had a hard time with relationship..but also told me that he would not cheat on me because it happen to him before and that it hurt too much to do this to someone...

So we see each other for a while well 2 month but i had notice after the 1 month he reduce the txt and i did not see him quite often and he did not call me (babe, or sweet heart) like he use too…
    One weekend I ask him if he wanted to do something with me ..he said that he was too tired he was going to bed cause he work on Saturday…but when I pass by his place I can see that he was up …his sister told me that he was up but she taught that he just wanted to be alone and did not wanted to tell me…the Sunday after he was going with his friend so we did not talk he call me at night inviting me over so we had supper and went to bed…
    But the next weekend after I wanted to do something with him on Friday he was busy he said but inside I had a feeling that something was up..i drove by his place he was up but had the feeling that he was with someone …(his sister confirm that with me the next day that he was with a girl, she sleep there and the Saturday he drove home before going to work) the Saturday night when I ask him to do something with him he said that his friend was picking him up for watch a fight..(but I find out that he never went for a fight..that that girl was there all along with him..) so the Sunday his sister was so pissed that he play with me like that that she told me to come over and see for myself cause I had a hard time to believe he would to that to me…so I went and yes he was there in bed with her..i rip my heart open… he got out of the room and goes (what’s up) ..wow what up..he told me I never said I would commit to you…after we talk he wants to continue to see me again but no commitment …me I am sad, because I don’t understand even that he did that to me I am still in love with me …I am stupid or what…not too sure what to do…the last time I saw him was last Friday…I went over, he was working on Saturday so I did not see him but he was suppose to come check my hot water tank that was not working on Sunday he never came because he was working but did not even bother to call me to tell me so now I have not heard from him since Saturday am when he left for work…I have a hurge to text him to see how he is doing….but everyone tell me not too to let him chase me but I got the feeling that he not too much into me I guess… I am sad, and feel lost with all of this…I guess I got attach too quick to someone…

Now he barely get in touch with me...its very rare he txt me the last time i saw him was last tuesday then he txt me on Saturday to get his tool that he left at my place but i was not there i did not heard from him ...i txt him on sunday he read my message on Monday am and never reply...i am really mix up with all of this....

Does he just want me for sex when he has no one else or does he care a bit and sceard of commitment....

Eh, many grammar mistake....but i know the meaning, i think you should not wrong about this, just let nature take its course, and do what you willing.

ya sorry i know there lots of grammar mistake...but i am actually french and still try to master the english..oupps ....sorry....we see each other once a week now...i think he back off because he had some feeling for me little more then he want ...even his mom notice it that he became to have more feeling for me more that he wanted too...and it freak him out...so he back out a bit...

The only thing that kind of bug me is that he use to be the one who txt me all the time now he kind of stop...so when i want to do something i txt him we usually use to meet and be together during the week and weekend...then now its just the week when i ask him to do something during the weekend he is busy...he work lost tho...all week and also Saturday and Sunday...but I stop texting him and asking him now is the one who initiate the txt well he has the last 2 weeks....in order to see me once a week....i just have a hard time not to initiate the texting....like this weekend I would like to have a few drinks with him...tonight or tomorrow night but i am nervous to ask since i don't feel for reading his message....sorry i am busy doing this and that its depressing.. so not too sure if I should contact him or not or just wait for him to do so....

Don't put your head up your ass anymore. It's obvious that this guy is a player and a liar who only wanted you for the sex. He is scum and you should ignore him.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Nope...don't worry i can't put my head up my ass..... Ya...maybe that true is a player...but he said he told me that he did not wants commitment...or he was not too clair how he spoke to me ..... its easy to say....I wish i could do that...ignore him...but i don't know why i find it very hard...maybe its because i still very week from my break up....n since i have not family here where i live well i have no support at all...i guess i have to find something to keep me busy!!!

Frenchy: You were in a 24 year relationship that you've only been out of for 4 months. Why on earth would you want anything with this man other than a screw to help get your mojo back and then off to the world of singlehood and boys, boys, boys.

Call your gurfriends, get all dressed up nice and get out into the world and meet men until you find a good one worth giving your heart to. Don't screw any of them until you know who they are and how they are going to treat you after the deed is done. This guy wants you to be there when he's between options. Don't allow yourself to stoop that low. When he comes back (after the new relationship glow is gone with this new girl) don't be a twit and take him back for another round with you.

... And STOP being sad over someone like him. He's good for one thing and one thing only and he's already given you that so onward and upward, gurl.

Wake up: I dunno...sometime i have not clue where i am going....and what I am worth...my 24 years relationship was lots of abuse physically and mentally some good years too but most of them were not...i think that i got hurts really bad during those years and it strip any confident or self-esteem i had....and I guess after i left him and meet the (lets call him buddy) well I felt some love something i was searching in my 24 years relationship that i did not have....I don't even now why I feel like hock on this guy....yes he is physically fit...the sex is good too..... for relationship wise well i don't know if I would be able to trust him...that true...

Well I guess like you said...maybe he is just good for a screw here and there when i need it.....

My ex bf told me that: good luck finding someone who will care about you like i did because all mens want is get into your pants ...you are a very attractif women and all they will want is sex...you will be a very lonely women with lots of lonely cold night in your bed alonce cause you won't find somone who want you for you..and someone who will be in your bed for the night.....you will just find someonne who will be there for a few hours then he will dump you to the curve......

Quote Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
    My ex bf told me that: good luck finding someone who will care about you like i did because all mens want is get into your pants ...you are a very attractif women and all they will want is sex...you will be a very lonely women with lots of lonely cold night in your bed alonce cause you won't find somone who want you for you..and someone who will be in your bed for the night.....you will just find someonne who will be there for a few hours then he will dump you to the curve......
    Your ex is a worthless piece of shit so why would you listen to him? Make it so his words are garbage and stop sleeping with guys that you don't know well enough to see if their actions will match their words. This douche you want to screw tells you words that you believe before he's even shown you in actions that he means them. Be a little more discerning in who you let into you. There are good men out there that will want you for more than a piece of ass if you respect yourself enough not to only feel pretty when you're bedding them.

You're abusive relationship has likely whittled away at your self-esteem and the douche made you feel LUST again. Do not mistake LUST for love. It will steal your joy if you do.

Get out and do things that will help you to meet men and women alike. You need a good and healthy support system of people that are platonic (not just sexual/romantic) and build up your love of self before you date anyone else. Don't keep doing this guy. You'll just become addicted to it and then you'll find it too hard to stop. He's never going to commit to you so get him out of your system now rather than later when your habit of him will increase.

He's alway telling me stuff like that...like the last time I was with that guy...well my son txt me and told me that he left @ 4 am his house...i got a txt from him at 11 and because i did not answer the txt he said to me (i got one words for you ...slut) i don't get it i am not with him anymore...

The next day when i left the guy house....he pass in his truck and saw me locking the door so he went to park i left my usual way and i saw him get out of his truck and walking toward the house...I went to where my car was park and left...he called me and started calling me names and stuff...he even told me that he know what window this guy room is...and he was right when i ask him....he's freaking me out... my friend (FWB) mother told me she does not trust this guy and she is nervous for me that he's watching me..well she is kind of right....

I don't get it ...i am not with him he has no business to know who i see or who i sleep with...

I know i have to get out and do stuff...here in Winnipeg there's lot to do its just that i think i am a bit depressed maybe normal with what's going on in my life right now...and yes I know the longer i see him the harder it will be to forget about him....seriously i don't know what he has to making me feel this way there is something that i am attracted too...

For your info, frenchy. Check it out or google "abused women's help in Winnipeg" for further links.

http://www.maws.mb.ca/where_can_i_go.htm

Thanks Wakeup...anyway now I don't have to worry about fwb....the ass**** that i was with because he hock up with that 24 year old girl now I just need to get over my anger that I experience.....it driving me nuts...how angry i am over those two....just because all the game they played with me and the lies and that he never have time to call me to let me know what is going on or what happen...he is just spineless men...and I would not say men either...because i don't really think he is...

I can't belive this for someone who said he does not want a relationship with no women at all and now have that 24 years old lyer there at his place almost most night...obviously he does not know what no commitment means....

u sleep with the dude not even knowing what he is about. now u know but u keep texting him and stuff?

i think u r stupid for believing his storys about taking care of u , what r u 10? that u can not take care of yourself?
    keep forcing his attention too u now that u know he is a dog.
    and why would u stay at a male friends house?
    u some how asked for drama.

move on work on your self esteem. its too low.