+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boyfriend Makes Racist comment

I had a South American BF before... My first Serious BF and I learned that Latin men also have large penises!
    One penis does not a nation of penises make.

A drunk tongue speaks a sober mind. Doesn't matter where he's from or if he technically black or what have you...

He's racist whether he or YOU want to admit it. This isn't what you want to hear I'm sure but let's say, hypothetically, you end up marrying him. Will he continue to "slip" and
    call you a ni**a? What about your children? Will they be "ni**a's too? Even if he technically isn't racist, he certainly holds deep stereotypes and that shouldn't be YOUR job to
    correct. He's a grown man. (presumably) And didn't you say he wasn't white? Does that mean he hates himself too? What does it mean that he isn't "technically white"? Is he
    mixed race?

Besides, what kind of future can you have with him if you can't call him on the things he says? I think if you stay with him you'll just find more trouble down the road.

WHEN PEOPLE SHOW YOU WHO THEY ARE, BELIEVE THEM

Quote Originally Posted by PradaChanel View Post
    I always have to reassure him that the sex is good because I think he thinks that because I only previously dated black guys that he is up for competition (and he is).
    Interesting. Then it is obvious why he makes racist comments. He is trying to make himself feel better and is obviously insecure at the thought that you have dated black guys. His insecurities stem from him not feeling good enough compared to them so he makes stupid racist comments to make himself feel like he is something better than them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12