+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why won't she reply?

Kiechi is a He thank you very much.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Sorry Keichi... you must have missed this part...
    how many partners have you had
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    I don't think you "love" her.
    I don't think you have the "ability" to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine
    4) It fell into the wrong hands
    Thats the one I am afraid of.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Well in that case...I LOVE YOU TOM! hehehe
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    I'm not saying this will be easy. I'm not saying next week youll love someone new. It does take time, and it does take strength. Do you have the strength to do this? Are you confident enough to close this door and let another one open? Would you be willing to show us and yourself that you can be without the idea of her and be ok? I think you can...
    Other girls do not interest me....its really that simple. I would only be fooling them and my-self with wasted effort. Why be with someone and think of someone else?. I don't know..its all so confusing to me. Everything you said made sense technically but for some reason just doesn't seem to work emotionally for me. I don't even have anything that reminds me of her accept for some memories.

Well in that case...I LOVE YOU TOM! hehehe
    lol...trying to make me feel better?

Yes..I dont really love you because I dont know you ...remember that
    ~Sarah~

No reply

[QUOTE=Only-virgins]I gave a typed letter to a girl that I really want to get in-contact with. I pretty much am honest in this letter and tell her that I love her still even though I have not seen her in a while. It is driving me crazy because after almost more then 2 days she has still not replied. I think about and try to figure out all the possibilities/reasons she has not to reply. I made sure to include in the letter that if anything she should at least just tell me that she got the letter...nothing more (with a please in it too ) ..I don't care if she has to be mean or honestly brutal in her answer...or just a "I got it"..as long as I know she got it... I would be happy. What reason would she have not to reply?..she even has my e-mail if she doesn't want to do it in person. There is no excuse and I am almost sure that she recieved the letter....Its eating me and I am going crazy....[/QUOTe

Unfortunately most women show poor manners when it comes to matters of the heart. To be blunt she lacks the courtesy of having any relationship with you. I suggest you let her respond at her own own pace and not wait. If she cares you will hear within a week. If not, find time with another.
    Loveboat

I am very sorry I responded on your thread. I'm new here and trying to learn the ropes.

Loveboat

Yes..I dont really love you because I dont know you ...remember that
    I know, Im not stupid, You also don't know what I look like and who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveboat
    I am very sorry I responded on your thread. I'm new here and trying to learn the ropes.

Why would you be sorry? Your advice is good. Its much harder to just go with someone else though then you think. I prefer to be alone if not with her you know what I mean?

Then you need to learn how to use full-stops then love.

A slut huh? I've only been with one guy... how many have you been with?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

No I just didn't read it.

:::staring at the screen thinking... okay::::
    ~Sarah~

I kinda overlooked it... haha

Im still waiting. ::playing that supid song from the game show:: ...She is going to reply anytime now..I know it.

OV... pardon me for being dense but I'm confused, you said you gave her the letter but then you said you couldn't tell her in person because you didn't have the opportunity. So did you mail it? 'Cause if you did, you know how the post office is... Regardless, you have to be patient. Think about how much time you put into that letter, it may take her a while to respond. Letting you know she got it may not be all she wants to say. I would say 2 weeks from the day she read it max. If I got a letter like that there are a few options... the first thing I would do would be to pull out my yearbooks and make sure I was remembering the right person. Then, if it was someone I did remember as being nice or, at least knew had a decent reputation, I would have to sit on it for a few days to let it sink in before I decided on a course of action. If I did want to respond, it would take me a few more days to figure out what I wanted to say and how I wanted to say it. If I wasnt interested I would be careful about my reply out of respect for you. I would not just send you a note saying I received your letter but no thanks. This is a delicate situation so I would want to ensure I was direct with you while maintaining respect. No one wants to feel like they've been blown off so I would not want you to think I had put no thought into the situation.
    If I was into it, that would take a while too, as you know, it's hard to put yourself out there emotionally to anyone let alone someone you met once.
    Now another option is, if I totally had no recollection of you at all in any way, I would probably ignore it since I would have no idea what I may be getting myself into.
    Lastly, if I did have negative memories associated with you then I would also ignore it. 7 years is a long time and I would not want to renew an association with someone who I either did not remember or who had left a bad impression in my mind.
    Sorry this was so long and I hope it helps.
    Last edited by musiclover; 22-05-05 at 02:23 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast