+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why won't she reply?

Why won't she reply?

I gave a typed letter to a girl that I really want to get in-contact with. I pretty much am honest in this letter and tell her that I love her still even though I have not seen her in a while. It is driving me crazy because after almost more then 2 days she has still not replied. I think about and try to figure out all the possibilities/reasons she has not to reply. I made sure to include in the letter that if anything she should at least just tell me that she got the letter...nothing more (with a please in it too ) ..I don't care if she has to be mean or honestly brutal in her answer...or just a "I got it"..as long as I know she got it... I would be happy. What reason would she have not to reply?..she even has my e-mail if she doesn't want to do it in person. There is no excuse and I am almost sure that she recieved the letter....Its eating me and I am going crazy....
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aw damn.

Come on OV, we both know chicks are wierd like that.

Don't kill yourself over it man.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    It is driving me crazy because after almost more then 2 days she has still not replied.
    Personally in my opinion, I feel letters are a bad move, however 1 question you need to consider......How long did it take YOU to give her the letter after you started to have feelings for this girl?
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Quote Originally Posted by LightOn
    Personally in my opinion, I feel letters are a bad move, however 1 question you need to consider......How long did it take YOU to give her the letter after you started to have feelings for this girl?
    I would prefer to do it in preson as well. I had no choice though....believe me. You know how long all-ready..very long time...so? She can reply can't she?. At least a "I got it".

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    we both know chicks are wierd like that.
    yea.....yea.............yea.....

A) She's having a few days to think about you and her feelings
    B) She's Freaked out and deleated it

I would prefer to do it in preson as well. I had no choice though....believe me. You know how long all-ready..very long time...so? She can reply can't she?. At least a "I got it".
    Well ya know there is no guideline that says she has to reply, just your request, if she is interested she will. Not like you didn't know this already..
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Quote Originally Posted by LightOn
    Well ya know there is no guideline that says she has to reply, just your request, if she is interested she will. Not like you didn't know this already..
    Its not even about that. Its annoying just sitting here and wondering if she got it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse
    B) She's Freaked out and deleated it
    Oh god...this ain't high school anymore.

Its not even about that. Its annoying just sitting here and wondering if she got it in the first place.

Oh god...this ain't high school anymore.
    Calm down. She'll either reply because she's interested or she wont, good luck any way.

not being able to control when someone responds is the scary thing about letters. unfortunately all you can do is wait. good luck!

You are a really smart guy..you give great advice to others... you know whats what and why people do what they do... now.. just take your own advice baby.
    You gave her a letter telling her how you feel. Youve known this girl for a very long time, but she doesnt really even know you from the impression I've gotten about her. Why SHOULD she write back? If there was some guy in high school who was in love with me, and I didnt even know him and then 7 years later he writes me a letter saying how much he loves me do you honestly want to know what I would do?

Well, after I was done laughing I would get rid of the letter and call it a day... not thinking one minute of that letter. I would probably just be like... thats weird. Not only that but I might even be a little scared wondering if youve been stalking me or not lol..

Sweetie... you need to move on. There is no reason in this world, other than the fact that you think you have something with a girl you dont even know, for you to stick around waiting for her.
    There are tons of sweet girls out there for you... you KNOW that. Stop being so afraid of change and just let it go!
    ~Sarah~

Lovely Lady.......
    Maybe its easy for girls to let go, but when guys cling on to a girl they like ..............

OV Man, If you have worked on this for 7 Years and no results, maybe you should move on.

It would be cool if you gave me a follow up of your story, Im just intersted - You always express your "sorrow" and Im too "new" here to know your story.
    What i mean is like, did you try callling her and stuff or talkin to her in person.? And were you two ever dating?

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Well, after I was done laughing I would get rid of the letter and call it a day... not thinking one minute of that letter. I would probably just be like... thats weird. Not only that but I might even be a little scared wondering if youve been stalking me or not lol..
    Well...at least then she got a good laugh. ..I guess. You really would do that? what if you like the guy back then as well?. I don't know...I did it anyways so no turning back on this now. Im not stalking anyone. I did say in the letter to just please tell me that you got it. I did not say anything about starting a relationship or anything.

I guess..Ill just "move" on if I get no answer here and by that I mean Ill just stay single till I having feelings for someone new.(Could be like 10 years ...oh well)

Quote Originally Posted by COAD
    It would be cool if you gave me a follow up of your story, Im just intersted - You always express your "sorrow" and Im too "new" here to know your story.
    What i mean is like, did you try callling her and stuff or talkin to her in person.? And were you two ever dating?
    I never dated her. I can't talk to her in person because I dont know what house she lives in ( I am not a stalker). I had feelings for her since the first day I saw her over 7 years ago....not much more left to tell. I think she has my phone number...I think. I was to scared and shy to talk to her back then.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 21-05-05 at 07:29 AM.

Only-virgins,

I applaud your mental and emotional commitment that has lasted a very long time (others are saying 7 years, if it's anywhere in that ball park, that is very commendable).

However, I am in agreement with everybody else in this thread. Although it IS hard to let go, sometimes you have to know that sometimes you must do it. I'm sure the pain kills you... I think that you've done all you could. There are a couple reasons she may not have answered. Maybe she hasn't actually gotten the message yet. Sometimes people don't have the opportunity to check. But if she has gotten it and doesn't respond... there isn't really much you can do.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Ton I couldnt like the guy back because I wouldnt know him... I might think he were attrative 7 years ago, if I even remember him... hehe but other than that... no.
    I know you arent a stalker... but if I got a letter from a guy that I only knew his name and nothing more, then I would think it were a little... well pathetic...
    Sweetie does this girl even know who you are? Or was she just someone you passed in the hallway at school and thought was pretty?
    ~Sarah~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Well, after I was done laughing I would get rid of the letter and call it a day... not thinking one minute of that letter. I would probably just be like... thats weird.
    You see how insensitive girls are towards guys?

They're all conniving bitches that can't think about anybody but themselves.

Like should couldn't reply that she "got it"?

That's just cruel.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast