+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She doesn't know how to kiss!!

She doesn't know how to kiss!!

There is this girl I like. She messages me yesterday to go visit her at work. I went for her break and she
    Told me she wanted to go to te car. I wasn't expecting that. I thought we were staying inside. We went to
    My car and talked for a out half an hour. Then she said she had to go and we hugged, we pulled back but
    Our faces were really closed and bam we went for it. I was only expecting a peck on the Lips
    But she wanted to go full out, which I didn't mind. So we start making out but I noticed she would open her mouth and do absolutely nothing. I didn't know if she wanted me to or what but it was weird. We then stop, she tried to get off the car and turned around to kiss me again. She got off the car with a smile on her face. She then texted me saying "I'm sorry I had to go but it was really nice, youre terrible and im worse " i didnt exactly know what she meant by those last words then I said " your lips are very soft, and I'm sorry I had to do it, I've been wanting o kiss you for a while. She the. Said mm same.

I didn't text anything back. This morning I have been thinking about it and I feel like shit. I don't know why. I wish it would have been better but she's only had one boyfriend and is a virgin. I wish I can fix it but he
    Haven't texted today and I don't plan on doing it as I have texted her 2 times in a row first.

What can I do to fix this? I don't want her to lose interest. I've been eating myself up the whole morning,
    Even though I didn't do anything wrong.

Kissing is like dancing. You need to take the lead and show her how it's done.

What is your actual concern. The fact that she kisses like a dead fish or that she's ignoring you now that she has kissed you?

LOL. Don't beat yourself up over such a tiny problem. Kiss her more in fact, she needs practice.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnonymousMan View Post
    LOL. Don't beat yourself up over such a tiny problem. Kiss her more in fact, she needs practice.
    she does need practise but I'm afraid she might have lost interest as i didnt lead her.. or I dont even know what to think at this point. Im really hoping she texts me today so i can be a little bit releaved that everything is still ok.

Text her "that kiss was crappy, I think we should try again"

Quote Originally Posted by cleancoupe View Post
    she does need practise but I'm afraid she might have lost interest as i didnt lead her.. or I dont even know what to think at this point. Im really hoping she texts me today so i can be a little bit releaved that everything is still ok.
    Maybe she thought YOU were the one that didn't know how to kiss?

I think Smackie has a good idea. That would be a fun and intriguing text that would likely play on her ego enough to get her wanting to have a do-over.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Maybe she thought YOU were the one that didn't know how to kiss?

I think Smackie has a good idea. That would be a fun and intriguing text that would likely play on her ego enough to get her wanting to have a do-over.
    I'm not sure if that's what she thinks. I would text get saying that but what if I get turned down? That would be awkward!!

If she turns you down then you can stop this angst inducing wondering and Next her. If she says "okay" then you can get on with the do-over win/win

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    If she turns you down then you can stop this angst inducing wondering and Next her. If she says "okay" then you can get on with the do-over win/win
    I work with her though... It'll be so awkward

.. are you thinking it won't be awkward if you do nothing?

I didn't particularly like how my ex kissed. He said it was how a previous girlfriend of his kissed and I was like yeah well that's more like a scene from a horror movie... So when we kissed, I told him how. Nothing mean or bossy, just gentle and guiding. He wasn't offended and he appreciated it. We're still friends and it's still one of our fonder memories.

Suck it up buttercup.

Haha Smackie, I agree with you. So what if it'll be awkward? Why give a shit? Send that text she proposed man.

stop focus on bullshit. u was inexperienced 2 before u started.

just focus on more important things