+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I might be pregnant again and we are always on and off

I might be pregnant again and we are always on and off

I think I might be pregnant again and my boyfriend and I are always on and off. I really do not know what to do if I am because I wanted to break up with him. I don't know if I should keep the baby or not because I already have one child with him. I never thought of having an abortion ever in my life but I'm afraid that I will be alone with everything if I keep the baby. Right now everything is looking up for me I have two jobs and I'm going to school and another baby will put me more behind. I feel really terrible about it because I can't imagine me getting an abortion but I do not know what to do, the dad is a jerk.

If you can't handle the idea of abortion, then consider putting the baby up for adoption when the time comes. And stop having sex with the jerk if you don't want to have his kids.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

You have to make the decision that is best for you. You already know the situation that you are in and you know what you can and cant handle. On one hand you should handle your responsibilities because you already have a child so you knew it was a good chance that you could become pregnant again. This isn't new to you. However, I completely sympathize with you because mistakes like this do happen. On the other hand it is rather selfish to bring a child into a situation like this and you know what you need to do.

It may not be a bad idea to consider contraceptives after you make your decision.
    Last edited by PradaChanel; 06-12-12 at 11:09 AM.

Why don't you just get a pregnancy test and put the "might be" out of the equation?

....better yet....why do you continue to have sex with a guy you want out of your life?

Hey.. a chicks gotta get her tube (to sorta quote and saintly poster)

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by prettygal View Post
    I think I might be pregnant again and my boyfriend and I are always on and off.
    Pity your intelligence is always in the 'off' position.

If you are pregnant and your morals don't prevent it, I would recommend the abortion. There are plenty of f-d up kids in this world, no need to add more.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You know that u as the woman can get pragnant.
    You know sex can bring pragnancy.
    You know the relationship was bad and u cant count on him.

But what do you do? Keep having sex with him!

Thats stupid.

One thing i can say is take responsibility for your actions and take care for the baby cause its not the baby faults none of your issues.
    And be smarter now.. close legs , knowing that what ever happen u are the one that will get pregnant. so take better care of yourself.

what ever he do at least he have to pay child support. Make him!

What is your method of protection? And if u think your bf is a jerk, why the f##k are u having sex with him?

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    If you can't handle the idea of abortion, then consider putting the baby up for adoption when the time comes. And stop having sex with the jerk if you don't want to have his kids.
    agree!

ts, please do not destroy your body with abortion.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Pity your intelligence is always in the 'off' position.

If you are pregnant and your morals don't prevent it, I would recommend the abortion. There are plenty of f-d up kids in this world, no need to add more.
    Cruel but true.

There are so many pregnancy prevention options out there that I don't understand why pregnancy scares even have to happen, though.

You are so right Dove. I go through this with females I know. I know where I stay a person can get birth control for free.

Oi!....bitch.

How is carrying a baby full term going to destroy her body? I know someone that had an abortion a loonnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago in their teens and now they cant have kids in their married adult life because of that. I would consider that more of a negative.

Quote Originally Posted by PradaChanel View Post
    How is carrying a baby full term going to destroy her body? I know someone that had an abortion a loonnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago in their teens and now they cant have kids in their married adult life because of that. I would consider that more of a negative.
    Yeah, not being able to have children is worse than being 14 times more likely to die if you carry the full term. It wasnt me that used the term "destroy", it was numbnuts bruce lee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast