+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I might be pregnant again and we are always on and off

Of hell. The Op hasn't been back to comment.... probably a troll and is sitting back pulling the goalie while ya'll bicker.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeup View Post
    of hell. The op hasn't been back to comment.... Probably a troll and is sitting back pulling the goalie while ya'll bicker.
    ......win.

At least it go LA out his cave to prove once again what a moron he is, so it's not a total waste.

Saint, what are you talking about? That almost never happen these days. There is a much better medical system nowadays. I doubt that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by PradaChanel View Post
    Saint, what are you talking about? That almost never happen these days. There is a much better medical system nowadays. I doubt that will happen.
    What am I talking about? Put simply, carrying a baby to the full term, is 14 times more likely to result in death to the mother, as opposed to the mother having an abortion. Thats before you even consider the myriad of other complications that a full term pregnancy can cause. This was a study done in your own country. I imagine the figures for 3rd world full term pregnances are much more horrific.

Abortion is safer for the mother than pregnancy, was my point. Much safer.

*Sighs* Mmmm Hmmmm okay.

If an abortion is done professionally by a trained doctor, especially under 12 weeks either through medical or surgical abortion, there is very little chance of damage to your womb or your future fertility. Yes, maybe there is the odd person who unfortunetly becomes infertile because it was botched or something but a lot of the time I think people just say that it'll mess up your body and things like that just to put you off because they are against abortion. That is wrong, no one should push their beliefs onto others. I'm not saying yes have one and I'm not saying no don't have one. Just stating that nowadays, an abortion is classed as one of safest medical procedures out there.

First thing is first, find out if you are actually pregnant and take it from there. Don't make any quick decisions, take a few days to think everything over and if you're not pregnant, maybe look into contraception?

Good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12