+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My ex contacts me every now and again, what should I do?

I know, I just wanted to know what she is thinking. Thanks for all of your help, everyone. I don't have it all figured out, but I believe I'm on the right path.

Dear friend ,
    Im also having the same problem . I was with this girl for more than a year , she broke up with me because she wants to focus on her academic . She is a pretty girl , kind hearted too . Since the day we broke up , we are still in contact . She told me that we are just normal friends , but she got mad at me when she saw me hanging out with my girl friend . It was my birthday 5 days ago , i got a text from her, saying that i still mean a lot to her and she misses me . I was really happy and i took it serious (but we are not back together). Yesterday , she came back from a camp , everything turns back to nothing , she became very cool to me . Im very depressed now , i logged into her facebook and i saw few guys she knew from the camp are trying to approach her . Im really sad yet i cant do anything , i cant tell her what i saw on her facebook because i actually have no right to do that after the break up . Im very confused now , my friends told me to move on , but she told me that i still mean alot to her ... Can i earn any advice from you ?
    Last edited by afstars; 14-12-12 at 07:56 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12