+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is she cheating on me?

I'm sorry but yeah, she is cheating even if they aren't having sex, she is still cheating emotionally as she is allowing a man to talk flirty to her and not stopping him while she meant to be officially with you.

I know this hurts but you do deserve better and to not be used as a doormat basically.

In a way it sounds like she wanted you to see those txts. Why would she keep them on her phone if she asked you to look at her phone?

Quote Originally Posted by ajaeck11 View Post
    So i spoke to her... i told her that I thought she was still seeing her ex. She came out and told me that she does still see him but it's strictly platonic and nothing else. He is supposedly a good friend of her brothers and they ended positively. She still communicates with him and they hang out but nothing else. I confronted her about a few items... she seems to have some what logical answers for most of them.. she swears there's nothing going on and kept telling me I've got to trust her. She doesn't see any future with her ex and ended it a long time ago.

I've seen a few things that still make me question above such as the dinner thing etc which I didn't bring up. What do you think? Do i still run?
    So she lied to you and wouldn't tell you the truth until cornered... then she tells you that she's seeing him but it's platonic. If you believe this, you're delusional.

What surfhb said. You see her off and on and it don't sound like you're crazy about her, least from what you say. Platonic friends don't send each other
    messages about "hot legs". Decision time. If you think she's the love of your life, tell her that and formalise the relationship, then see how it goes.
    If you're happy being part-time lovers and turning a blind eye to other affairs, then settle with that. Or walk. Make a decision that makes you happy. Or at least happier. Don't make a decision that promotes more turmoil in your life. Good luck, pal.

She is cheating, but with you. This other guy seems to be her primary relationship, and you're the spare tire off to the side.

Either way, time for you to call it quits and move on. For maximum disrespect, don't even say anything, just completely ignore her from the moment on.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    She is cheating, but with you. This other guy seems to be her primary relationship, and you're the spare tire off to the side.
    ...mind....blown..

She's cheating.... Just wondering, why are you guys in LDR? Ask her if she misses you from time to time. Let her suggest how you can connect to her during her the times when she is feeling lonely.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12