+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is she cheating on me?

Is she cheating on me?

So I've been seeing this girl in a long distance relationship for about 8 months. I see her roughly every other month for a few days. I've been out to see her a couple of times and she's comes to see me more often here as she comes to my hometown for work.

Any way long story short, about 2 months ago, she buys a new phone and gives it to me to check out while she was here.. while I was playing with the phone she gets a text from some guy saying "good morning sunshine, have a great day" Later that day I was setting up her phone and she gets another text from this guy saying "you wearing a skirt today, send me a pic of your hot legs." Again I ignored it. I asked her before she went back to her hometown if she was seeing anyone else as I felt she was a bit distance. She came back and said No. After that conversation, she became a lot more caring wanting to talk a lot more on the phone and she'd constantly tell me she was missing me etc. I thought everything was good.

She came back into town recently. Again, she wanted me to show her something on her phone and again while I had the phone this guy messages her saying "hey sexy legs, how's your shoulder, want me to come over?"

Anyway, curiosity got the best of me (i know I shouldn't have done this) and I went and look at her conversation history. She's been hanging out with this guy since the time we've been together. She goes to movies with him, he comes over, she cooks dinner for him, and from what it sounds like he's got keys to her place... ie she sent him a text saying "hey I've cooked for you it's in the freezer" i noticed that on days she meets up with this guy, she tells me she's meeting up with one of her girlfriends, evidently not. More recently it seems like he came over and she asked him to bring over bottles of wine. He texts her with lots of sweet nothings and flirts quite a bit. I don't see her flirting back per se in her messages back but evidently she's not bothered by it.

Anyway, so in a nutshell I'm pretty sure she's cheating on me? Your thoughts or am I just being too anal? Would you consider this "just friends" behaviour? I just find it hard to beleive that a friend would be asking to come over to give a massage or to constantly cook dinner etc. Just doesn't add up. Thoughts? If she is cheating, how can I confront her as I can't exactly tell her i've seen her texts.

Your internet wisdom is appreciated

OWNED. Sounds like she is all right.

She's cheating. If she's not, she wants to, and it won't be long. Dump her, or just start seeing other girls.

Definately cheating. The signs are all there. If she cooking for him, he's doing something right.

Yeah, she's cheating.

I just reread it. He may possibly have keys too? You know she is cheating. I wouldve went off seeing that in my boyfriend's phone.

She's cheating.

You must be on crack if u think "it's just friends behaviour". Come on, what other proof do u need? It's beyond cheating. The guy is probably more of a bf than u are. She is cheating on the both of you

Dump her. Clearly cheating. Move on. Sorry, bro.

Get rid of her. Definitely cheating.

Cheating. It is so obvious.

Just ask her and see what she says, you can never know. Watch for her reaction, she might blush, turn away, or over-react... Those are good signs she's cheating.

ask her .how can we know?

So i spoke to her... i told her that I thought she was still seeing her ex. She came out and told me that she does still see him but it's strictly platonic and nothing else. He is supposedly a good friend of her brothers and they ended positively. She still communicates with him and they hang out but nothing else. I confronted her about a few items... she seems to have some what logical answers for most of them.. she swears there's nothing going on and kept telling me I've got to trust her. She doesn't see any future with her ex and ended it a long time ago.

I've seen a few things that still make me question above such as the dinner thing etc which I didn't bring up. What do you think? Do i still run?

Yes....but only because you only see her a few times a year. What the point man?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast