+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you think he likes me?

Do you think he likes me?

Ok, so I recently started my first job. Everyones being really lovely to me and its a really nice environment. I met this guy on Sunday and he was just like hey hi, how are you? whats your name? where you from? and all that stuff... but today was different.

So where I work, we all like to tease each other and stuff. And today, he was really close to me. Like there was this customer who was really posh and we were just taking the mick and it was really funny and idk it felt nice to have a laugh with him. Whenever he was serving a customer, he would glance across at me and then i found him whispering to another co worker who then came over to me and started talking.

As the day went on, he carried on just teasing me, even upto the point when one of the other girls who worked there said, don't worry he's just flirting. Then he made up all these weird accents while talking and then when walking past me he was like, gosh, what is up with all you girls taking up all this space? well it was me and like 3 other girls. But when i left to go home, i was halfway out the door and he went, oh so your off? And we literally stood there and talked for like 2 mins, teasing each other. Then he gave me a hug...

Then yesterday, when he started his shift, he just came and stood beside be the whole time. He only moved when the manager told him what to do. Then I went to help a customer and he was talking to his friend as I was walking past. And they were talking about marriage. His friend asked him if he was thinking about getting married, and he was like yeah within the next year hopefully and then his friend was like oh, so you've found someone then? And he really quickly denied it laughing going nah nah I'm still looking aha and I think he might've looked at me. Then like a few minutes later we were both in the store room and he was just standing there and i decided to plait my hair. After a few seconds, he just said to me "can you stop playing with your hair and actually do some work? GOSH!" I was shocked, I didn't even know he was looking at me, so I just told him to shut up and for the rest of the day we literally teased each other and he will always find something to talk to me about.

Also, I'm not working for another week and when i told him (because he asked) his face dropped ever so slightly, and he gave me a hug before I left...

I don't know why, but I feel a really strong connection with him and I feel like there's a spark but I don't know how he feels...

Do you guys think we're more than friends?

It's too early to say. It could be just some work-flirting....or perhaps he's interested in you.

If he asks you out on a date, then you'll know that he's interested.