+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You don't swing either way ~ Yet.
    Ouch, I thought you had my back...

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised, that's the USA stereotype ("America" is both North and South America, btw). It doesn't mean that every place is like the place you live in.
    Well, I'm disregarding the South: We're mostly ashamed of that part of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Well, I'm disregarding the South: We're mostly ashamed of that part of the country.
    I was talking about South America, not the southern states of the USA. You know, Brazil, Venezuela, etc... It's unrelated to the topic at hand, I just pointed it out because using the word "America" to indicate the USA is pretty offensive for people who are from that part of the world. I was just nit-picking.

Rest of the post still stands.

Can you hear me back there in the 50s?
    Smooth bro, I like it.

Oh, the gang countries.. They don't really have dating and relationships there. The men mostly rape and behead the women in that savage place.

South America is too uncivilized to be considered an America. Canada calls itself Canada so all that remains using process of elimination is America.

It is the norm, except perhaps in the backwoods of the country or other rural areas but as I live in a metro area, I observe modern humans, not those trapped in the 50s. I can't really speak for that crowd so perhaps what you say applies to them.

Shy guys are almost invariably ugly: When a guy knows he's attractive he becomes a pompous dimwit.
    All of this seems to be about you being jealous of attractive men and what they get.

What a ****ing car crash.

Quote Originally Posted by When.Doves.Cry. View Post
    All of this seems to be about you being jealous of attractive men and what they get.
    Yes and funny thing is, he isn't even ugly. The way he acts and the things he says are a huge turn-off though.

Of course I am jealous. I am envious beyond belief. I mean, if they were guys who actually DESERVED any of it, I'd be jealous but admit their merit but most of those guys are pure assholes.

yeah, good point, he does seem to be jealous of us.

Ouch, I thought you had my back...
    I do, dear. Thats why I always tell you the truth and don't blow smoke up your ass like The Saint always does. lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I do, dear. Thats why I always tell you the truth and don't blow smoke up your ass like The Saint always does. lmao.
    Lol. Well, if TheSaint could have it his way, that would be a literal statement..that filthy bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Yes and funny thing is, he isn't even ugly. The way he acts and the things he says are a huge turn-off though.
    Yeah, well, without being told one is attractive growing up, it is certifiably impossible to go on to have any confidence.

And no guy could go through what I have without being disillusioned. My mentality is just a product of how all the girls treated me growing up.

Yeah, well, without being told one is attractive growing up, it is certifiably impossible to go on to have any confidence.

And no guy could go through what I have without being disillusioned. My mentality is just a product of how all the girls treated me growing up.
    Take some personal responsibility for your actions.

A criminal who murders people may have gone bad because he grew up in an abusive, broken home. But he still gets life in prison (or even the death penalty) for HIS actions and decisions.

Own up.
    Last edited by When.Doves.Cry.; 08-12-12 at 07:09 AM.

Take some personal responsibility for your actions.

A criminal who murders people may have gone bad because he grew up in an abusive, broken home. But he still gets life in prison (or even the death penalty) for HIS actions and decisions.

Own up.
    I do take responsibility: I wish I could be a smooth-tongued lying douchebag with a hot car and job. I'm not smart enough to be a player. I don't like wearing fag clothes and I have good taste in things which in today's world equals social suicide. See, I blame myself quite a lot.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast