+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Helter Skelter.....

Helter Skelter.....

Hello all, thank you for taking the time to read this and hope someone can share some feedback
    My Name Is Kerri, I am 30 and I have been in a relationship with my 27 yr old boyfriend for almost a year.
    Things have been helter skelter for us, we have been through rough spots together and blossomed into a possible life long commitment. However before the commitment, I need advice. So we started out as roommates and friends that turned into friends with benefits that turned into gf/ bf and of course love. In the bedroom I am getting frustrated and I finally got some balls and said listen here babe, I am feelin a lil left out my dear. I always always make sure to pleasure him as much as I can. I always go down there for a long time whenever he wants me to or when I just want to you know practice (FINDING MY CONTACT LENSES) ...lol you get the point. Anything he wants he gets. I totally get and understand he dislikes to perform oral on a woman(he hates it )and tries not to do it....HOWEVER...you can work around it. Now I have brought it up before and practically gave him the blueprints to my hot spots on my body, he told me a couple times he is just too lazy and tired(okay cool catchya next time). I just sweetly ask baby can you touch me here for a little while and get me going or can we do it. NOPE NOTHINGGGGGGGG............but zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Tonight was the icing on the cake so I came here. I am tired masturbating even solo, I havent came for a while and I am frustrated with him going straight to the garage with the car only when he wants, with no foreplay, only doggie style. I just dont get it. I am very attractive and I am not out there looking for a replacement. I really love him. What can I do? Should I give him another chance, does he love me? I love toys but I also love that raw primal sensual erotic sexual passionate connection. I need a blow up doll...lol. Please help. =)

Tell him if you don't get it from him, you're getting it from somebody else. And make sure he knows you're serious.

Love's got nothing to do with it. He's simply lazy and selfish in bed - end of story.

It's now up to you to decide if you want to continue with a guy who's a bad lay.

u r very atractive? someone that is doesnt have to say it. only insecure ugly people do that.

and u started the relationship in a bad way by being only for benefits.
    so no wonder u only talk about sex in the whole post.

i dont think that is the most important thing to worry about.
    but if your relationship is built upon that..............what can i say.........

Haven't heard those kind of euphemism's in a while
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

For one thing he isn't your BF, he is a guy that uses you for sex. I'm not sure why you think he is a BF because he doesn't act like one. You must have very low self esteem to put up with such shit from a guy to the point you have to ask strangers on how to fix this....I have a sure fire fix for this. If he is not fulfilling your relationship expectations, you dump him, plain and simple....no he won't change, he doesn't love you or give a rat's ass about you.

Tip: guys will do and say anything to get sex. He saw an opportunity when you started to have feelings for him and took advantage of that....stop being so naive, this guy is a douche. BTW he likes doing oral, he just doesn't want to do oral on you.

He knows you love him and would do anything for him. He doesn't feel the same way and therefore doesn't reciprocate. Why not try his method for a while. I betcha he would kick you to the curb in no time. You are merely there to satisfy his selfish needs. Like a whore but you don't get paid. Have some self respect for yourself.

Great song.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sex is a very important part of a healthy relationship. Done correctly, it bonds two people in a way that almost nothing else can. I am not sure if the reason he is so selfish is because of the way your relationship started, but since you have an established pattern of giving without receiving, I do not see it changing.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?