+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do with crush ?

What to do with crush ?

So this guy I have been talking to for some weeks now, we went roller skating and I invited some of my " friends " . Well one of my friends took it upon himself to wink at my crush. But my crush acted as if he didnt care. Later that week my friend add him on facebook and said " text me if you want to " and sent my crush his number. I told my crush im not trying to control him but i dont feel right about this situation. Well since then i guess they have been talking on the phone, but my crush says it's a " hi and bye conversation " if they hardly know each other what could they possibly be talking about ? What should I do ? Should I trust him or what ? Even though we aren't together I really like him and he likes me . I just don't want to be another person played by a PLAYER.... Im just lost because I dont know if he's playing me or he's just being friendly, I asked him if he had feelings for him back but he said no .... just take his word or what ?

is that really your freind? or do u like to call everyone your freind?

and why would u as a men bring your freinds while u barely know the person?
    as a girl i can understand.but as a dude why bring your freinds?

i think that dude is not your freind. and u r stupid for saying something about the situation to her.
    u should tell your freind how disrespectful he is and that u did not like it.

i think u will lose this one but u can still try to step up your game to see if u can win her heart,
    but the best thing is to find another girl.
    cause probably u was to buy looking at what thy are doing instead of stepping up you game to hve her.
    and know who your freinds r. and stop bringing freinds into your dates. so stupid