+ Follow This Topic

Thread: this really sucks

this really sucks

So I'm gonna be moving in with this guy, He's 29, I'm 19, although sometimes I think I'm more mature, hehe. He's actually one of my bosses at work. He goes around all the different places and basically makes sure everythibng is going ok... right under the owner.
    He's cool, I like him for the most part, and were kind of a like in that we can both be very sarcastic assholes if the situation presents itself.

There's this girl at work.She's 20 btw. She started at this particular place like a month ago or so, she's worked at other ones for a while though.
    She is soooo ****ing cool. And she's gorgeous. I like her a lot. Every day I work with her it makes working that much easier just knowing she is there.

So me and the guy go look at this place today and decide, ok sure, we'll move there. He drove me there. So he drops me off at my car and is like, "oh yeah, guess I should forewarn you, I'm dating (girl mentioned above). Nobody knows except so and so. Nobody else needs to know."

I thought maybe I should just bend over right there and take it in the ass cause I was crushed to dust at that moment.

It wasnt such a big deal that she is dating someone, but that it is the guy I'm ****ing moving in with, a guy who otherwise I think is pretty damn ****ing cool. And imagining seeing her come into our place with him and... ugh, I feel like I need to vomit.

I dhave NO idea how I am gonna act tomorrow now. She comes in right after me...
    Hell, I dont know how I'm gonna act at work at all anymore. Seems like everytime something looks good a big dog comes by and ass ****s me, figuratively speaking.

You ever feel like your doing fine, walking around with the sun in your face and a semi truck just rams into you from the back? Yeah.
    ^yesterday

Today
    Today, even after I am sure she knows I know of the situation she keeps ginving me these "cute" vibes. She says and does things to me that she just doesnt do to other people at work. Even after I tried to stay as far away from her as possible today she still got to me. I'll tell you, if I didnt know about the situation I would feel 100% comfortable with asking her out.

And advice on this situation?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    forget about her for the time being. honestly, there is nothing really you can do because you decided to make your move too late. i would just suggest acting like you never had any feelings for her. just being her friend should be good, because the more you try to deal with it or develop your feelings the harder it will be to be around her. lay back and relax, get out more, do whatever it takes but forget about her for now. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

That may be a good idea, or maybe this might be the case. Maybe they've gone out once or twice and he feels that they're dating exclusively while she feels it's something far less serious. She may just not think they have what he believes they do. Of course this may not be the case but with her still flirting with you heavily it makes me wonder. Either way if you decide to pursue anything you're going to have a heavy risk of pissing off your friend that you're moving in with.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Aye. As much as I hate it, I aint gonna do a thing unless they have a clean breakup. Even then I may have to force myself not to do anything.
    Of course I'll have to leave little hints now and then.

And thinking about it... this could be a great way to get to know her better and not have to worry about ANY required attachment. That could be a plus.

Oh, btw. Say they have a clean breakup or whatever. You think it would be good to talk to the guy before I tried to make any move? Obviously, after he seems to be over her.
    Last edited by yugdas; 08-08-03 at 01:47 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha duh... considering the two of you are friends, it would be good to talk to him before starting anything with her, but wake up. why are you even considering waiting for her?!?! go out and find yourself another girl. raverboy

Yeah... I have no luck with girls... =/

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    luck?!?! being lucky doesn't really have much to do with girls i would think. it's more so what their looking for and if you're compatible. raverboy

Originally posted by Illusional
    luck?!?! being lucky doesn't really have much to do with girls i would think. it's more so what their looking for and if you're compatible. raverboy
    Bleh, you know what I mean... figure of speech.

I am not good at meeting people in general.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well...you're gonna have to open up yourself more to people and stop being so shy. raverboy

hehehe. Much easier said than done.

Any overly shy person knows what I'm talking about.

right there with you!
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah i know it's hard being shy. think of it this way, are you willing to lose what you want to gain, because you didn't just start talking to her? if you feel that that idea doesn't work, then try asking her out to drink after work. it will ease the tension and most people don't mind going out for a few drinks after work. raverboy

You are very helpful, I think.

Thanks.

I do want to be her friend no matter what. She is just too cool to pass up.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well if friendship is all that you're looking for..or wanting to begin at, there shouldn't be a rush. raverboy

Avoid a complicated situation. Being friends with a woman you find attactive isn't settling. It might just turn out to be a great addition to your life.