+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know what to do with this girl that I really like.(long story)

I don't know what to do with this girl that I really like.(long story)

First of all, sorry for the grammatical errors, I'm 16 and Italian,but I'll try to do my best to let you understand .Oh and sit down and relax, it will be a long story eheh.
    Ok, I'm 16 and this year i have in my class this girl ( she is 15), we started talking on facebook a lot, like 2 hours everyday or even more. At school we didnt talkthat much because of the time, and because she said that she was embarrassed but we talked A LOT at home,I really liked to talk with her and she told me thesame,she told me that she wanted to wait to went out because of the embarassment...
    So we spent 1 month talking every day for hours, and one day we went out with 2 other classmates and it was a really nice day and it was beautiful to stay with her , she is really nice. At the end of the day she hugged me, a kiss on the cheek and I said hey we can go out alone one day and she said of course that would be nice!
    So we talked again on facebook and she started saying nice things like it was really a nice day with you, you are nice, i want to hug you more ETC....After that day I started to like her, and she told me the same,but she said that she didn't want to do things quickly, she wanted to known me calmly, but she kept telling me that she really like to hug me (we started talking about hugs more than other things xD).
    She never had a real boyfriend, just some little stories when she was young. I thought that it was better to don't try to kiss her in the mouth at the first dates,she was really embarrassed and I didn't want to force her.
    So we went out alone one day and it was beautiful like always, she told me that she really loved to hug me and we did that for like all the time...xD.She said that she liked me,but she said that she didn't want a relation now, and it wasn't a good situation because we were in the same class ( and it was true, in our class there are 2 girls and 22 boys, they are really annoying,do stupid jokes about me and her just when i was sitting down next to her -.-, anyways no one exceptthe 2 classmates really knew about our little " relation" if we can call it like that.)So the next week we went out again with the 2 classmates but we split up for an hour because they wanted to be alone for a bit.
    So i was alone with her and she immediately hugged me xD, we started talking and she became really embarrassed and said to me i have to tell you something, we can't go on like this,i mean we can be only classmates or we can stay together,because i really really like staying with you.
    In the second that she said that our 2 classmates came back, and we all had to come back home.
    I decided that it was the right moment to move and immediately asked her to go out the day after.
    I think that she is beautiful, nice, gentle, cute , funny and i love staying with her, but there's one thing that i hate, she smoke, and she said that one time she smoked something different from a cigarette, I personally have smoked, but just for few days, i stopped and from some months I hate every boy or girl that smoke because i think that it's stupid to do at young ages,anyways I know that she sometimes go out with some bad people that just like to smoke and take drugs but she told me that she did only one time and i believe in her. I accepted it as a fact, if she wanted to smoke why say don't to that, but she was really scaredthat it was a problem for me and i kept saying that it wasn't( it was but I really like her and I didn't want to make her feel bad).
    So the day after we went out with her best friend and a classmate, we weren't at school because of a strike. It was nice like always but when I was on the point to kiss her she started smoking a cigarette -.- so i thought, fck it, it will be for the next time.
    she said me thanks for the beautiful day ETC... like always but after 2 days she started to ignore me at school and she never wrote me at home. so on the next week I went to her and said if i could sit next to her and she said of course, that day our classmates were really annoying and she kept saying me that it was boring to listen them.I just said to didn't care.
    Anyways I thought that everything was ok, but she kept ignoring me for days so I went to her and said :"hey what happened did i do something wrong?" she just said no, but when i came back home she wrote to me on facebook, and she wasn't like always, so i said to her do you still want to go out with me in these days? and she said in these days better not, i want to be just friends, no more hugs or everything,i don't want a relation, I just said if she was still thinking what she said to me( i really like you, i want to hug youETC). and she said the only things that i said to you are that you are cute and funny( and i was like :wtf?it's not true!).So I asked to her if the other things that she said were true and she said: why do you think that I am lying?I just said sorry.
    I thought that it was just a bad moment, i waited, she started to talk me again but hour conversation came from 2-3 hours to 2-3 minutes.At school she didn't talk with me, i waited for 2-3 weeks and still nothing, i went 1 week to the hospital beacuse of a problem at the eye and i couldn't stop to think about her. so yesterday i came back and tried to speak to her.
    After a normal discussion I asked to tell me about us, why she doesn't care about me anymore. She said:" hey, i care about you!I love you! obviously like a friend,sorry if you thought that i wanted to stay with you,but i don't want a relation ,thought that i was clear on that, now I just want to know you better and can we be friends?" (I thought how many lies, she said for 1 month that she really really like to stay with me, now she avoid me for 1 month, and she said to be just friends? how can I believe her?).I just said to her it's ok.no more discussions, just friends.
    I talked to her best friend and she told me that she really think that she didn't lie, she just want you to be her friend I think.
    I really like her and I want her! what can I do? or do you think that is better to give up and forget her?but it will not be easy I can't cut her from my life I see her every single day!
    Sorry if it was a bit too long story, but i never liked a girl like I like her, and I want help.

She is a smoker, and you don't like smokers... silver lining, you don't get to be with a girl whose breath stinks all the time. Plus, she doesn't even know what she wants. She's only 15 after all... nobody knows what they want, at such a young age. Don't worry, there will be other girls that you will like even more. Try not to think about her anymore, focus on somebody else - or something else like your education, friends, and so on. There will be plenty of time for serious relationships.

I was thinking exactly the same about smoking.I'll try to forget her even if I see her every day. I'm too young to spend too much time thinking about her, fck it.If she doesn't want me it's ok.I'll focus on something else.I'm done with her.

If you don't like smoking then drop her from your mind. It really hurts you further when you see her again and gain repeatedly doing the same. So either once try to convince her or if not understand you then drop her.

great to read your blog.Actually I was searching for the same information since many days but todayI am so lucky to land on your page. Thanks again for your hard work.