+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me?

Does he like me?

So I met him a few weeks ago through some friends on the wrestling team (he is on the wrestling team). I went to the tournament today as I was asked to help keep stats and he was obviously and we chatted for a little bit, he did most the talking, because I'm really shy. After we chatted I caught him staring at me in a good type of way I think, and we would make eye contact a lot and he would smile at me. Do you think that he likes me? Also do you think that he likes me would it be to bold to give him one of my senior pics with my number on the back. Would that be just way to bold? If it is to bold how should I go about letting him know that I like him. I am really shy around guys so, I won't just straight out tell him.

The best answer could give the guy you like ask him and he might answer in his own special way. Looks like he has sympaties for you - just try to get him spend as much as possible time with you, like ask to met somwhere or so. Till than try not to think about him because you will be useless with him(as more you will think about him as more you will like him) - too shy and nervous.\

Why not invite him for a cuppa? Like after the game, when you're talking, say "let's continue over some coffee or something". I think if he genuinely likes you he will accept and suggest the same the next time...

Why not invite him for a cuppa? Like after the game, when you're talking, say "let's continue over some coffee or something". I think if he genuinely likes you he will accept and suggest the same the next time...

sounds like he might, i'd go for it. minus the photo hehe

you should ask him out, just be straight forward and see his response