+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Too big of an age gap?

Too big of an age gap?

female 26, male 20?
    When age is ignored everything feels right, maturity levels are the same. Yet thinking about such an age gap is uncomfortable... maybe because it isn't the norm? Can it work, is it a big deal?

Guys, how would you see a woman 6 years older than you while you're in your early 20s?

It's ok in your 20's, but when he's 30, you'll be like almost 40, so it's not so cool then. He'll probably leave you for a 21yr old. It happens more than you think.

Damn, that sounds mean. He might not leave you, it depends how much weight you put on. It's not really an age thing.

I should have just said I dunno. Ignore me.

LOL

I'm pretty fit at the moment and never been remotely overweight.

Yeah, we're gonna have to see some proof i'm afraid. There's been a spate of posters just lately claiming to be extremely attractive, but they all have trouble keeping/getting a decent man, like myself. I wouldnt mind seeing a pic of a fit bird on the forum, my mom has blocked my adult access to the internet. The bitch.

Btw, you wont get any proper advice until the dumb canucks get out of bed. It's just bored europeans at this time, as you can probably tell.

Meh. I'm not actually WITH the guy, it's just a thing, recently. A friend that seems potentially more than a friend.
    Also have no trouble getting a guy.

I'm not about to post photos of myself to a public forum, however!

Well I can't tell - your flat is American dude

flag*.,,,

Damn, I've never seen a pic of an aussie before, nvm. Yeah, anyway, dont worry about the age gap. My gf is way younger than me, but I am awesome to be fair, and if you say you dont have any weight problems, you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillith View Post
    Well I can't tell - your flat is American dude
    Yeah, I have an american flag because the canadian mods hate british people, and keep banning me. So I'm kinda undercover.

Yeh those Aussie species, they're shy infront of the camera, but when you do catch a glimpse of one in its natural habitat...

ahem. Anyway. Stupidly, I find it more weird if the girl is older than the guy.
    Just because. I dunno.

You shouldnt feel that way. When I was 20, I had an affair with a 40yr old accountant. Was just one night though, and she made me a cracking bacon sandwich in the morning. Wasnt weird really, apart from the walk home with sick on my white jeans, lol. Good times.

guys dont mind much often .. they look at the body and sex often so stupid. or what they can get out of a older woman like
    money and wash their clothes and home cook meal etc.

i think woman get mature earlier then men, automatically some things change in your mind etc.
    so i cant imagine people dating younger guys.

even thou i think maybe some can , more like the people that have been true a lot and are early mature then
    people of their age.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast