+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~* ! Pubic Hair ! *~

King Zarathu Guest

~* ! Pubic Hair ! *~

Hey.. I just wanna know..

Everybody knows that when you shave with a blade, it grows back faster, thicker, etc..

So I want to know if there's a product/chemical out there that will totally just take the hair off without razorburn, etc.. but that has the hair grow back naturally, instead of stimulating the skin into making it grow back faster and longer etc..

Ofcourse there is ... but it hurts. It takes the hair out from their roots i dont advice u to use it...hehe. And i think there are some kind of creams that u can use that kills the hair and make it fall. I personaly dont like shaving my pubic hair.

I've seen alot of people scream using those tape at their legs and then jerking them off..
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

I have a bunch of links about shaving for guys in the "Shaving questions for guys" thread. Sooo.... take a look..

But, if you don't want to use razors, the other option is wax. Never ever use a dipilatory (eg. Nair) on your privates. Its an extremely sensitive area, so it can cause burning and rashes.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

King Zarathu Guest
    What about something like veet?

it's just a lotion that removes the hair and then you take it off with a bladeless rubber-like razor. feels good haven't tried yet though, but the bladeless razor feels good if you rub it against ur skin
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 23-05-05 at 05:50 AM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you wanna permanently remove your body hair, you can always laser them off. it takes 3 sessions, and afterthat, you won't have to bother with this problem.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I wish I had the money for permanent removel.. Its freaking expensive..

Veet? I'm not sure... it sounds pretty similar to a dipilatory. You have to read the package and see if its okay for sensitive areas.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

King Zarathu Guest
    I bought it and it said not to use in the genital area. Being the daredevil and smartass that I am, I did it and no problems were caused at all.

It is definately easier and effective to use, I would recommend it to all.

By the way: it does not grow back faster, thicker,...

It seems to be so but when you have long hair you do not see that it's growing. But if you remove it completely you will see every mm it grows. And you can see how it becomes darker when the black hair grows over the skin. That's all. Hair ist dead an it will not change its behavior like grass.

I tried both - Veet and blade.

I didn't get any skin problems with veet. It smells a bit and it takes some time to remove the loose hair You have to pull it out and it will break easily just above the skin. And this is the problem. You need a bit of hair to pull and so you can not keep ist smooth daily.

So now I take the blade.
    I was astonished that I did not cut me. Of course I got red pimples but now after two weeks it is ok. I use an Aftershave (sensitive, without alc) thats all.
    This way it becomes really smooth.

King Zarathu Guest
    whoa... not to be an innocent 14 year old or anything but.. THAT'S WHAT THOSE RED PIMPLES WERE!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, i almost wet myself i thought i had herpes when i tried it. omggggg...

okay so after i use the blade what do I use? aftershave? so after that it becomes really smooth and it keeps everything nice?

Is pimple the wrong word? My dictionary just gives me some words without describing the differences...

Ok, with aftershave you will not get as much as without. And after some weeks you will get quite no pimples any more.

So aftershave uses a lot but be aware! It really burns! So it is better to use any "sensitive" or "balsam" aftershaves. They do not burn and give a cool feeling.

Veet i have yet to try it. They must have some veet for your private parts no? Whait about armpits?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

King Zarathu Guest
    TheOne, you state that hair doesn't grow faster and thicker when you shave.

Then why is it like that with facial hair?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's one thing I do know.

From experience.

My hair grows back a shit load faster if I cut it frequently.

During the winter some of you may remember I was lettin' my hair grow out.

Well after I shaved it all back off.

I didn't have to cut it for another two weeks.

After I got back into my normal shaving schedule it was back down to once every week.

So there is truth to the whole idea that it grows back "faster" though I don't know about thicker.

King Zarathu Guest
    Hmm.. when you say "cut" do you mean with scissors or with a razor blade? And, is this facial hair or pubic hair?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast