+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mixed/misunderstood signals

Mixed/misunderstood signals

Hei!
    There's this girl(let's call her A) with whom I have a very strange friendship.We were hitting off pretty well 2-3 months ago.

One day, I've wrote her a letter and said I would "make her fall for me" just to relieve her from a previous "failed love" no matter what I would sacrifice.

But, two weeks after this letter, I got involved with another girl(B), so i couldn't keep my promises anymore;the relationship didn't last as long as I expected (B hadn't been faithfull, but this isn't the main problem).

I'm single for two weeks and I decided to get a chance to make it up to her(A) for anything I could've said/done wrong to her.

Last night, we went to a bar, got a drink, talked....had a great time and I was pretty happy to see her smiling.

I walked her back home, and when we got there, we kissed(she made the first move).The kissing session lasted for 2-3 minutes, with small pauses and a flirty/"jokeful" convo, but when i asked her the meaning of that, she said she wasn't sure about it.

Now, it's pretty awkward...I don't know what to say to her...we're talking but no-one will open the "so, we're together now?" topic....
    Any advice?

I really like her and it would be nice to have her as my girlfriend.And, myeah, feel free to ask for more details.

Well she made the brave move of kissing you. Now it's your turn to ask her out for dinner or something.