+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do I still not believe she doesnt want me back?

Why do I still not believe she doesnt want me back?

She has made it really clear to me thgat she doesnt want me back. She just doesnt fancy me any more. We have two kids and neither of us are seeing anyone else. We get on well and have great fun with the kids together. She wont date me, she wont go antwhere with me unless the kids are involved. We had a real love once. I dont believe there is nothing there. Am I all wrong? For me if I fancied someone once then there is always at least some physical attraction there. Are women that different? Am I all wrong? Or is it possible she is buying time and watching me? Ive been very solid for about six months but its getting real hard withn the thought it may go nowhere and i couldnt handle seeing her date someone else. Tell me what ye think.....How do I find out the real truth (good or bad) for sure.....

So much depends. If she dumped you because you were a tit then you might never prove otherwise, even if you have changed and become less tit-like. As for not handing her dating someone else. Well that's just tough shit because she can do as she wants now.

Why would you not believe her when she tells you that? Why would you distrust her motivations? Why would you believe that she is either being dishonest with you, or is too stupid to really know what she wants?

I can see why she's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby5 View Post
    For me if I fancied someone once then there is always at least some physical attraction there. Are women that different?
    I can't speak for women in general, but the thought of going back to an ex is just too horrible to consider. When I ended things, it was for a reason. And quite frankly, if I started falling out of love then the loss of physical attraction was the first thing to go.

Ok I can see im likely deluding myself here. I dont know what to do. I definitely dont want anyone else. my job is going well, i go to the gym, i go out with friends. i just dont want to start over with someone else. its just having kids changes everything. the fact that she has noone else and talks to me frequently and we had such a love once makes it more difficult to accept i can never ever get her back. maybe i will wake up one day but it will be to a world i dont want

So, what reasons did she give for breaking up? Were they valid?

Actually you don't have faith with your lover. Try to once belief in her then know about what she wants about you?