+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't get it...

Yeah, well, women on dating sites are no different than women offline: They SAY what they claim to want, but a lot of girls use "relationship" as euphemism for sex and hooking up, even though they say they don't want those things. As for copy and paste, same principle applies: I NEVER got replies being original. Copy and paste using some other guys' profile template and his exact messages worked like a charm. I got numbers but then I didn't bother going through since I only got them using false pretenses. It was too dishonest but it proved a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Oh, being original, which every friggin' girl asks a guy to be directly in their profiles, is apparently being arrogant and an asshole...No wonder the copy-and-paste messages were the only time I got responses (and numbers). I guess PUA are everything girl's dream of, n'est-ce pas?
    Are you pretending to be stupid just to piss me off? I was clearly referring to your previous post (that I quoted already):

I tried hard to make an interesting one, perhaps I was TOO original (that overwhelms girls; they don't know how to deal with original).
    ^^^^^This is what is arrogant and asshole-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post

^^^^^This is what is arrogant and asshole-ish.
    OK, fine it is. Actually, I'd say it's just bitter which makes sense: As a girl, you probably didn't have to deal with rejection since us guys are supposed to lay it all on the line and do the asking out which for guys like me resulted in spectacular failure.

As a girl, you probably didn't have to deal with rejection since us guys are supposed to lay it all on the line and do the asking out which for guys like me resulted in spectacular failure.
    This is irrelevant (and false btw). What anyone who reads something like that gets from it is arrogance, bitterness, insecurity... all unattractive traits.

Yeah, well, women on dating sites are no different than women offline: They SAY what they claim to want, but a lot of girls use "relationship" as euphemism for sex and hooking up, even though they say they don't want those things. As for copy and paste, same principle applies: I NEVER got replies being original. Copy and paste using some other guys' profile template and his exact messages worked like a charm. I got numbers but then I didn't bother going through since I only got them using false pretenses. It was too dishonest but it proved a point.
    Sorry, don't believe you. I'm curious though. Just how did you know what that guys "exact messages were" that worked like a so called 'charm?'

And for someone who's lamenting that they should have accepted a blow job, why on earth would you not respond just because you got a response (if you even did) on a "pretense?" Why not strive just to get laid first, then you can work on a relationship once you get the blow job out of the way and get some experience under your belt while you quit using "I don't want to be like a pick up artist" as an excuse for your failure.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    This is irrelevant (and false btw). What anyone who reads something like that gets from it is arrogance, bitterness, insecurity... all unattractive traits.
    What, are you telling me you ever asked a guy out?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Sorry, don't believe you. I'm curious though. Just how did you know what that guys "exact messages were" that worked like a so called 'charm?'

And for someone who's lamenting that they should have accepted a blow job, why on earth would you not respond just because you got a response (if you even did) on a "pretense?" Why not strive just to get laid first, then you can work on a relationship once you get the blow job out of the way and get some experience under your belt while you quit using "I don't want to be like a pick up artist" as an excuse for your failure.
    I know they worked because if I was a girl, I'd have fallen for them: they were uber smooth. Like, shit I couldn't have come up with in a million years and a copy of "Alfie" starring Sir Michael Caine. Also, it actually WORKED: like I said, believe me or not I got a few phone numbers and responses at a pretty good rate.

Well, there's actually one thing I forgot to mention: I gave him my password, he typed captions for my photos, re-did my profile and messaged the girls (we had a bet: I said I was too ugly even for his miracle lines to work for). The guy was obviously a pro: on the forums, where I met the guy, he gave mind-blowing advice. If he wrote a book on dating, it would be the apotheosis of dating,relationship and casual sex books. It'd probably break "A Brief History of Time"s chart-topping record.

As for the "get laid" thing: I wanted to save it for someone special. I'd have wanted the first time to be special. Besides, isn't weird for a GIRL to be advising getting laid first and telling me to use dishonest tactics: I thought girls were all for honest guys and whatnot.

What, are you telling me you ever asked a guy out?
    I'm telling you that I've dealt with rejection. Pretty much everyone has, it's just a part of life. As is learning how to move on.

Yeah, but girls get asked out and hit on. That's easier than having to risk complete and utter humiliation.

Even if it were true that girls never asked guys out: SO WHAT???

Once you learn how to be happy by yourself, risking a rejection will not seem like The Most Terrible Thing Ever anymore. It's just a part of life. Accept it, or live a bitter and unhappy life.

But some guys have it SO easy: Why should I have to get rejected and they don't even have to TRY?

As for girls not asking guys out: Well, as a girl I don't think you can quite understand rejection if you've not asked guys out and been denied.

Yeah so "rejection" is ONLY being rejected after asking somebody out. Come on, you must realize just how stupid that statement is!

And even IF it were true, again I ask: so what? So what if girls or those "lucky guys" you talk about have it easy as you say? What do they have to do with you? You see, this is just another pathetic attempt at an excuse.

LOL, well,, how do WOMEN get rejected? You can't get rejected if you don't ask someone out to begin with.

It's not an excuse, simply just horrifically unfair

So you don't think any other form of rejection exists? You think no man has ever turned down sex after a woman initiated (imagine how bad that must be, for a woman), no woman has ever not been loved back, no woman has ever been rejected because a guy didn't like her (even "hot" ones can be unattractive to some guys!)? If you do, you're an idiot.

And I repeat: even IF it were true, unfair and all. So what???? Does it have anything to do with you not having the balls to get out there and TRY? (The correct answer is "no, it doesn't, it's just a silly excuse which isn't even an excuse because it is irrelevant, I'm just trying to derail the subject").

Did that happen to you, searock?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast