+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't get it...

I don't get it...

..if I am somewhat attractive like some have said, how come I almost NEVER got responses on PoF, Zoosk AND OKCupid!?

Now I bet you'll ask about the content of the messages I sent out: I tried to personalize each to draw in the girl, avoid using lines, etc. Girls who look for dates on dating sites go for LOOKS, first. Invariably. So it doesn't make sense: If my messages were decent, sometimes good, then I must obviously not be good looking relative to whatever male competition I was up against back when I was on those sites?

Needless to say, I never managed to get a single date on any of those sites.

Perhaps those people who have said to you that you are attractive isn't telling you the truth?

It hurts a TON to look into Who's Viewed You and see the eyes of the girls I messages staring at me minutes after I sent the message, and then await receiving a response only to very rarely get a response.

wtf? Did you report my posts bro? Not cool.

Nope: I hadn't a thing to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Nope: I hadn't a thing to do with that.
    You dont deserve a broad after the way you have betrayed me. The pumping gods will not forgive you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dating sites are like the bars used to be. I would guess that literally TONS of guys send messages to the same girls you are writing to. Maybe you shouldn't look at those sites as a primary source of dating opportunities, but rather, yet another venue that should be used in addition to traditional ones. Also, keep in mind that dating is a numbers game: if you ask enough girls out, one will eventually say yes. You just need to develop thicker skin so as to handle the rejections more appropriately.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Nah, I bet I could ask a hundred girls out and get a no every single time. I must not look good enough to match the competition Girls decide if they're going to respond to a message before they even read it just by looking at the guy's pic.

Like I said in my earlier post, before thegaymod deleted it. Dating sites are a waste of ****ing time. Unless you like trolling people, then it can be fun.

Yeah..took me a while to find that out.

Maybe because your profiles are boring? Boring profiles get overlooked. I am just guessing because I never posted on those sites.

I tried hard to make an interesting one, perhaps I was TOO original (that overwhelms girls; they don't know how to deal with original).

Ironically, the only success I had was using copy-and-paste stuff; copy-and-paste profile and messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I tried hard to make an interesting one, perhaps I was TOO original (that overwhelms girls; they don't know how to deal with original).
    LOL - maybe we can't be bothered to deal with arrogant a**holes...

Oh, being original, which every friggin' girl asks a guy to be directly in their profiles, is apparently being arrogant and an asshole...No wonder the copy-and-paste messages were the only time I got responses (and numbers). I guess PUA are everything girl's dream of, n'est-ce pas?

... no kidding, Sea.

Anyway, it is well documented that women on dating sites HATE copy and paste anything. No one wants to be the number who picks you from the many you've emailed in this numbers game you are playing. Respond to individual profiles individually.

Someone with your attitude would likely do better to not even talk about yourself. No sense scaring them away with who you are before you've even had a chance to do it one-on-one. lol

Oh and forgive me but I don't believe your copy and past emails got any response. See what I mean by your credibility sucking now that you've complained and changed your original stance so much?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 11-12-12 at 03:07 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast