+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Long Distance Relationship Issues

Long Distance Relationship Issues

Thank you for your input... I've finally seen what an idiot I truly am.
    I thought I was in love, but I guess I'm not.
    Last edited by incogneto91; 10-12-12 at 11:04 PM.

You say you fear rejection, but with her you have been rejected multiple times. Dude if it hurts, then why you stay? Don't be a fool, the writing is on the wall. She gets bored of you she finds something new...and who's to say she isn't doing this with other guys on line. Stop being so naive. She's no angel, she is no love of your life, your future wife, she is just a girl that likes attention from guys. There is nothing wrong with that because when you are this young you shouldn't be thinking about marriage. You should be having different GFs, and experiences. You are just obsessing over her, which is normal for internet relationships...I have to break the news to you 90% is fantasy. You have developed a fantasy girl from your imagination where it is clear she is just a girl that likes boys and the attention that they give her.

So in a nut shell she is not who you think or want to be so you are just wasting your time. Break up with her and go no contact. It will be painful at first but the pain will go away faster, than this long drawn out pain you have been experiencing for months.
    Last edited by smackie9; 10-12-12 at 10:34 PM.

To top it off, I've never met her
    I stopped reading there. Quit wasting your emotions and your time. Find someone who you can walk/drive/take a bus to see. Anything less is just you being afraid to meet real women one-on-one so you need to form some kind of half-assed bond before actually intiating anything of substance with them.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 10-12-12 at 10:46 PM.

You are such a fool person. You just leave her and love the one who cares for you and love you. Not with her who has no match up with you. So move away from her and find the one who loves you.