Getting girls is like a parcel dice game

Why oh why?
I was attending to a Christmas dinner with all the traditional food, booze and a parcel dice game. I hooked up with this cute girl, who naturally had a boyfriend. It seemed like every time I was flirting with a girl , she turned out to be occupied. However, as I got drunk to yet another Christmas dinner the day after, the situation started bothering me. Most likely because I actually cared about this girl. I got home, still drunk, and this idea of connecting similarities between hooking up with girls and playing the parcel dice game started to form. I found so many logic connections between the two aspects, I decided to write it down to get an overview. I do not expect you to learn anything, but hopefully you will enjoy the comparisons and relate to my thoughts.

The aspect of women thinking is too complicated for me to comprehend, and the women is therefore treated as objects. Enjoy.

Parcel dice game rules
The rules of the parcel dice game is pretty straight forward. The contestants battle for presents by rolling a regular dice. Each player have one toss per round. Rolling a 6 allow you to embrace a present. All presents start in a big pool. When all presents are distributed to the players, a 6 allows one to steal a present from others. A appropriate duration of the game is selected. When the clock runs out, the presents will stop changing hands.

The devil is in the dice
The dice is a token of luck. When trying to hook up with girls, a certain luck to find one who will actually like you is needed. Even though the odds are the same for every guy, some guys will hook up with more. The same counts for the game. Everyone should in theory get a present each 6th dice toss, but someone will always have more luck than others.

Time never ends
No matter the age or relationship status, some people will always be tempted to switch partner. The duration of the game must therefore represents ones lifetime. The duration is decided by an unknown phenomenon called destiny. Life is an ongoing game, just like a parcel dice game.

Everyone loves presents
Presents represent the girls. Some presents attracts more than others, due to the look and shape of it. One might be able to judge what it contains, but can not know for sure until opened. The wrapping therefore express looks, while the interior express personality. As starters every present in the game is placed in a big pool, as every girl is born single.

The presents can be put into 3 major classes:
1. The flashy, attractive looking presents seems to contain things wanted but not really needed, like a bottle of alcohol. One will have a blast once or twice, but eventually the flask will become empty and you have to find another one. More will be lured to take these presents, and they will therefore travel faster between guys. Hence, ending up with this present is very unlikely.
Summarization: Hot, a fun time, travel from guy to guy.

2. The soft, descent looking presents contains clothes. Some clothes are naturally prettier than others. Some you want to show in public, and others you do not. But clothes is always good to have as it gives both heat and comfort.
Summarization: Comforting, get what expected, warm.

3. The little, cute looking present, which is hard to spot between the others. These presents contains Smartphones. It is both intelligent, good looking and does what you want from it. It is also fun to play with and you want to take it with you wherever you go. The possibility of finding this present is very rare, because let us be honest, who bring a Smartphone as a present for a parcel dice game.
Summarization: Intelligent, cute, fun.

Before choosing a present it is important to know what you desire. Ask the following: Do you want a fun night with a hot girl, a comforting life with a nice girl or a happy time with an amazing girl.

Steal from the rich and everyone else
A 6 is rolled and you now have to consider who to steal from. Obviously a guy embracing 3 presents makes you rather jealous and is a tempting target to choose He honestly do not have time for all these presents. Stealing from him would also be rather easy due to the lack of overview he have over them. It will be a lot harder to steal from a guy only embracing one present, as he is focused on keeping it and not going home empty-handed. However you should never let a guy stand in the way of choosing a present, because someone will always be bothered with your decision. It does not even have to be the guy currently in the possession of it. Other guys might have their eyes set on the same present as you. Seeing the competition of this present rise will always cause complications. It can also be a previously owner of the present, who does not like seeing you in possession of it.

Beside from enemies you can also form hidden alliances with friends. Great friends will never steal from you, which thereby lowers the chance presents will be stolen from you.

When a present is chosen, it might take some time before it arrives depending on the location of the guy it was stolen from. Do not try to hurry things up, but keep an eye on it. Someone might try to steal it while it is passing towards you. When you finally get it, you have a few options. You can either be satisfied with this present or continue looking for new ones. Looking for new ones will make other guys irritated, which may result in you ending up losing the currently possessed present.

All set
First, go for single girls fast and avoid the complications. However when all girls are taken only one option remains.
We established that a lot of luck is needed to steal a girl, who have a boyfriend. Knowing who you are stealing from is worth considering, cause it affects the complications of achieving the girl. Taking this into account, one might ask himself: Is she still worth going for?
If so, do not take your eyes of her until she is actually yours.

Checklist
✔ Choose a girl with the desired preferences. (Spot the present)
✔ Take her boyfriend into account and consider whether she is still worth going for. (Consider who you are stealing from)
✔ Pray for luck she will like you. (Roll the dice)
✔ If she likes you, she will leave him. (Choose the present)
✔ Let her have some time digesting her decision. (Travel time)
✔ Get together with her. (Embrace your present)

 If it does not work, repeat checklist (Look for new presents)