+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boobs out during sex

Boobs out during sex

My girlfriend was just turning 19 when I met her a few years ago. She had 7 previous sexual partners before me, varying from flings to relationships so I am presuming she had sex quite a number of times.
    She insists that no other guy has seen her boobs other than me of course. Personally I feel it is a big fat lie.
    What do you guys think?

Yea, it sounds like a lie. Why would she show them to you but not the other 7? Does she has esteem issues or a deformity or something that could make the story plausible?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

No esteem issues and quite a nice pair of boobs. She also has received oral sex from previous partners so I don't think its a shyness thing either.

7 partners since she was 13 and your only concern is that she may be lying about your being the privledged dong that she's exposed her boobs to? She's done it all, and confessed to you about it, son. Is there any good reason you can think of as to why she'd lie about showing her boobs when she's admited to 7 partners in a meer 7 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    7 partners since she was 13 and your only concern is that she may be lying about your being the privledged dong that she's exposed her boobs to? She's done it all, and confessed to you about it, son. Is there any good reason you can think of as to why she'd lie about showing her boobs when she's admited to 7 partners in a meer 7 years?
    I'd guess they probably had a dispute about there being nothing new for her to experience in bed because of her past, thus the OP was feeling a little unoriginal and depressed, so she blurted something out without thinking about the absurdity of it.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

OP, I also think it's a lie. I would be concerned if my bf lied to me about anything, so for this, I think you should be, too.

However: why do you care who's seen her boobs before you? Or who had sex with her before you, for that matter (unless she has STDs or a history of falling for the wrong guys and then ending up in heartbreak)?

How did this conversation start?

7 partners in more like 2.5 years. Do you think that is too much? She lives in a small town close to my own and as a result I know a lot of the guys she kissed etc before.
    Here is our full history...when we were texting we had planned to meet up on a Saturday night. I couldn't make it but she got drunk and slept with a guy I worked with, but drunk to remember fully what happened. She stayed texting me that night and said nothing about it.
    My employer ended up telling me that my work colleague had slept with her.
    Anyway I stayed texting her and said to myself that worst case scenario I would get a ride out of it. It took her a month to put out with me and during that time I actually got to like her.
    A number of things happened though, firstly I brought her out to a bbq to meet my friends and it turned out she had kissed two guys there before, went on a date with one and met the other on a night out. Another Sunday we were having dinner in a pub/restaurant when this guy walked in and she nearly choked on her drink, it turns out she had slept with him twice 2 months before she started meeting me. Anyway this got me a little worried so I asked her straight out what and who she had been with before, date, kissed whatever. As I particularly wanted to know what fellas I know that she had been with. So she told me but did not tell me the truth. I later found out in the pub that there were two other guys that I knew very well that she had kissed also on nights out. If she had just told me from the start but the lies did annoy me. After we had slept together at the start of our relationship she went away on a girls night out, we were not going steady at that time but I was not meeting or texting anyone else. After the night outIng asked her how it was and did she see any fellas nicer than me just teasing etc. She of course said no. A month or so later it came up on her facebook that she was friends with this guy from the town where she went on the girls night out, they had no mutual friends. I asked her about it and she flipped out denied it and started accusing me of stuff. Long story short it turns out she did kiss him on that night out. None of the things she did were on their own massively wrong but it was the accumulation of lies that annoys me. We have been going out 4 years but if I had known about kissing the other guy earlier in our relationship I would not have stayed with her.
    Hence why this boob story is bugging me.
    Am I the boob here :-)

All those lies would have made me run, straight away. And the fact that she habitually gets drunk to the point of not remembering things, just because she's "bored". And she is a cheater, too. Also, still lying to you after 4 years. I would be long gone, if I were you.

To be fair she does not get habitually drunk to the point of not remembering. She does not drink that much at all anymore but I see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    OP

However: why do you care who's seen her boobs before you? Or who had sex with her before you, for that matter (unless she has STDs or a history of falling for the wrong guys and then ending up in heartbreak)?
    Why I care is a different kettle of fish. A woman who has the mindset to sleep with men easily is just not a character trait which I find attractive in a woman. Similar to someone wanting a partner to have good sense of humour etc

Quote Originally Posted by londonkid View Post
    7 partners in more like 2.5 years. Do you think that is too much? She lives in a small town close to my own and as a result I know a lot of the guys she kissed etc before.
    Here is our full history...when we were texting we had planned to meet up on a Saturday night. I couldn't make it but she got drunk and slept with a guy I worked with, but drunk to remember fully what happened. She stayed texting me that night and said nothing about it.
    My employer ended up telling me that my work colleague had slept with her.
    Anyway I stayed texting her and said to myself that worst case scenario I would get a ride out of it. It took her a month to put out with me and during that time I actually got to like her.
    A number of things happened though, firstly I brought her out to a bbq to meet my friends and it turned out she had kissed two guys there before, went on a date with one and met the other on a night out. Another Sunday we were having dinner in a pub/restaurant when this guy walked in and she nearly choked on her drink, it turns out she had slept with him twice 2 months before she started meeting me. Anyway this got me a little worried so I asked her straight out what and who she had been with before, date, kissed whatever. As I particularly wanted to know what fellas I know that she had been with. So she told me but did not tell me the truth. I later found out in the pub that there were two other guys that I knew very well that she had kissed also on nights out. If she had just told me from the start but the lies did annoy me. After we had slept together at the start of our relationship she went away on a girls night out, we were not going steady at that time but I was not meeting or texting anyone else. After the night outIng asked her how it was and did she see any fellas nicer than me just teasing etc. She of course said no. A month or so later it came up on her facebook that she was friends with this guy from the town where she went on the girls night out, they had no mutual friends. I asked her about it and she flipped out denied it and started accusing me of stuff. Long story short it turns out she did kiss him on that night out. None of the things she did were on their own massively wrong but it was the accumulation of lies that annoys me. We have been going out 4 years but if I had known about kissing the other guy earlier in our relationship I would not have stayed with her.
    Hence why this boob story is bugging me.
    Am I the boob here :-)
    What is all the talk about "kissing" this one and "kissing" that one. Are you counting people she's just kissed as being a sexual partner?

Anyway, I think you should start worrying less about who she showed her boobs to and more about the lying skank that she appears to be. Sorry, but you make her sound like the town bicycle ~ everyone gets a ride on it at least once.

As sea put it, her past is her past and if she's changed and is actually able to be true to one person (doubtful by your account) then her numbers and who she did or didn't show her boobs to is irrelevant. She drinks and then she makes herself feel pretty by getting attention from other / any man. Up to you if you think she's capable of being monogamous or not but from what you write.. it looks doubtful.

Why her thinking that saving the undraping of her boobs for you is suppose to be something special, saved just for you and you being upset that maybe she didn't save her undraping is beyond ridiculous. You've got bigger things than that to be worried about with this one.

What is all the talk about "kissing" this one and "kissing" that one. Are you counting people she's just kissed as being a sexual partner?

Anyway, I think you should start worrying less about who she showed her boobs to and more about the lying skank that she appears to be. Sorry, but you make her sound like the town bicycle ~ everyone gets a ride on it at least once.

As sea put it, her past is her past and if she's changed and is actually able to be true to one person (doubtful by your account) then her numbers and who she did or didn't show her boobs to is irrelevant. She drinks and then she makes herself feel pretty by getting attention from other / any man. Up to you if you think she's capable of being monogamous or not but from what you write.. it looks doubtful.

Why her thinking that saving the undraping of her boobs for you is suppose to be something special, saved just for you and you being upset that maybe she didn't save her undraping is beyond ridiculous. You've got bigger things than that to be worried about with this one.
    No I am not counting kissing as sexual partners. I am counting full on penis in vagina as sexual partners.
    When having sex with others the fact she did or did not undrape her breasts is not going to change that she had sex with them so my issue is with the persistent lie that she somehow did keep them tucked away.
    I asked her for the rundown on the people that I would be likely to run into that she kissed or had sex with as I did not want to be the only one out of the loop like I was at the bbq when there was teasing going on that went a bit over my head at the time.
    To the best of my knowledge she has not cheated on me since we started going steady. Some facebook chatting and maybe flirting once or twice but no cheating that I am aware of.
    I think from the very start we got going on the wrong foot with her sleeping with my work colleague. I forgave her because I felt it was a drunken mistake and we were only texting at that stage. I have made drunken mistakes in my past too, before meeting my girlfriend so I suppose I empathised with her to a point.
    But back to the question is it anyway plausible that she could have had sex maybe 20 times and not got her boobs out?

is it anyway plausible that she could have had sex maybe 20 times and not got her boobs out?
    fvck no! Happy now?

@OP, I've had sex with 7 previous partners as well but they've never seen my testicles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast