+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please help get her back!

please help get her back!

I was in relation with a girl. i love her alot but there was a problem and she left me..
    lemme tell you precisely..
    we both are in same class. we fell in love with each other. everything was perfect and special to both of us. she used to love and care for ALOT which ofcourse made me feel magical and even i treated her as my princess. but she changed, she began being quite and diffirent from that playful girl she used to be before. i asked her about it. she didnt shared she just told its a family problem about her dad being in serious sickness. she slowly made our meetings very rares.
    later on, i planned a surprise dinner for her so that she will feel better and a less stressful from her problems. she wasnt knowin about it. she didnt turn up. i felt upset. she taught im rude. she told that she love my anymore as of my sh*ty behaviour. she told many reasons for her to breakup.
    that she goin back to her hometown which is out of my country. she stil have her first love in her mind. she has a lot of family problem to deal with. she feel suffocated with my behaviour.
    yeah..so many reasons!
    i dont know..i know only one thing. I LOVE HER ALOT!.want her back in my life.please someone help!:'(

Dont worry just give your time to your family remember family is most important and if you love her really she'll be back don wry..

Best of luck

People say family should always comes first but she could be your family as well! In the future. You deserve to have a family of your own someday. If you love her so much, why not tell her everything you told us.

Be practical she is being rude because she loves you and she is not willing to go with family to her country but still forcefully she has to go let her feel that you will never forget her and would like to keep even the long distance relationship with her and you cannot love anyone else as you love her.
    We do not choose our destiny, it chooses us!