+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will he want to see me?

Will he want to see me?

I hung out/dated this guy this summer for a month or two. He told me he was going abroad from September-December so I had to mentally prepare for it and not get attached to him. We had our fun, but had no sex (I would not let him because we did not see each other on a consistence basis). After about a couple weeks he got there, we skyped and he said he wanted to see me when he got back. Throughout the trip, I messaged him on Facebook and it seemed like he did not want to talk to me or have a conversation with me. I only did it every couple weeks and then realized the social queues and stopped. One day, I did get a postcard from him like he said he would 2-3 months prior. I thanked him and he said he is a man of words. He is coming back in the next couple days and I am not sure if he wants to see me. Like why he did not want to talk to me while he was there, whether he was busy or he just didn't want to talk. What should I expect that he is now coming back?

yoyobabe, I don't think any of us can predict what to expect. But you can figure out what's acceptable to you. Personally, I wouldn't bother with someone who went cold while he was OS. Or, at the very least, he'd have to do a lot of work to make it up to me.