+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very weird Friend zone Situation, What does it mean/what do I do? WARNING LONG STORY

Holy shit dude what a slap in the face...in a good way...sort of...
    I appreciate the bluntness and you are correct about a few things. But you either didn't read my second post or just make bold claims and assume you're right all the time so here's some more info.
    It's seriously not that she's out of my league (seriously) It's that she actually made me CARE about her.
    I don't know how it affected me so much, but I seriously didn't give a shit about her and her life before last night.
    It's the weirdest thing, I didn't care about her at all when I asked her out initially a year ago, I thought she (MISOGYNISTIC WARNING) was just a good piece of ass that had a decent sense of humor.
    Usually I am able to de-humanize women in my mind by categorizing them by their attractiveness and physical assets, so I refer to them in demeaning terms in my head which breaks any possibility for me to get emotional towards them unless we truly connect on so many levels I can't help not loving them (Twice so far in my life). I do have standards Vincenzo, and you can't just tell me I'm feasting on weakness to grab some "top shelf bootay" that I can't normally attain, she's not the hottest girl I've been with and definitely not the coolest.

Which is why this is bothering me so much.

When I told her to **** off a year ago I was totally fine with never seeing her again. I couldn't care less about her emotions or her sex life or anything...I just didn't see her as an important person in my life. Even 2 days ago I still really didn't care that much about anything she did, or who she was ****ing. But now, out of nowhere I wake up and I'm thinking about her constantly. It feels like she left a huge part of herself with me, and just knowing how she refuses to open up to anyone just makes it feel that much deeper. She told me she was more comfortable with me than anyone else she knows...
    I don't know how she managed to do it so well but she actually got me to feel for her. Just thinking about her ****ing dudes she doesn't care about boils me up...when I used to not care at all.

Idk man it's a weird yet powerful feeling, but it pisses me off too cause now all I'm thinking about this mess of a girl, who I know I shouldn't waste my time on...but for some reason, I'm getting all these very real emotions when she crosses my mind...and this NEVER happened before.

Seriously it's like some witchcraft or something...Ugh...that bitch...

I've done it before, taking the crazy discount. Unfortunately, it comes along with the unhappiness discount. You were better off not caring about her, because now you will find yourself going out of your way to try to make her happy when she is fundamentally unhappy. She will flake out on you for stupid and/or secret reasons. She will tell you that she isn't good enough for you, and then go out of her way to prove it. She will cause you to settle for less than you deserve, because you made the mistake of caring for her. She will be your Manic Pixie Dream Girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XL2ekEeMk0Q
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    why else would you be trying so hard to be with such a painfully difficult woman?
    This^, nice question Vince. HIgh maintenance, world of hurt. So you love her. So you want to support *her*. Big deal. She isn't emotionally healthy enough to offer what *you* need in return. Healthy relationships mean both people's needs get met. Stop investing in her, you won't see a return.

Next time she pulls her shit, tell her bluntly she's got issues and you aren't interested in anything with her until she sorts herself out. Could be the kick in the ass she needs. Or not, but in that case, let that be some other guy's heartache.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You need to be the one smashing her back doors in whilst some other sap has to listen to her cry on his shoulder about all her life's problems and all the sex she's getting from you - whilst he gets none.

To do that you need to totally not care much about her and just keep it purely flirty and sexual, none of that emotional 'connection' bullsh#t, the only connection you want with her is the one between your cock and her mouth.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    To do that you need to totally not care much about her and just keep it purely flirty and sexual, none of that emotional 'connection' bullsh#t, the only connection you want with her is the one between your cock and her mouth.
    HAHA, Seriously spoken like a champ.
    Honestly I'm usually the one doing the smashing, which is why this is a weird situation for me...with feelings and everything.
    I'm gonna tell her to **** off big time, cause I am quickly losing respect for myself.
    She's just a slut with tons of problems that happens to like me, I can't solve her problems and neither can she, I don't wanna deal with it.
    Good stuff Stevie J, you're extremely shallow and awesome statement has helped me regain my footing far more than any of this over analyzing I've been engaging in.

Merry Christmas?

Brofist!

Let's face it, she's a bit of a skank that you wouldn't want as a girlfriend anyway.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Nice story, was enjoyable to read the post. What drugs did you use, XTC I assume? I'm interested. (:

She sounds a lot like my ex to be honest, and nothing good came out of that. Just sadness. For the rest I agree with Vincenzo except for one thing, she's not out of your league. She's simply searching for something that you aren't, so it doesn't work out. If anything, you're too good for her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12