+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaven or non-shaven?

I like mine shaved, I have never used a douch and havent had any complaints

I have found that men really prefer it shaved, and if they have never tried it, they are hooked once they do. If the man is shaved also, it enhances the sensations sooooooooo much. You are just getting less hair contact and more flesh on flesh. Its alot more cleaner, more enjoyable, and nobody ends up with hair in their mouth, ewww.

Nothing worse than picking hair out of your mouth
    [URL=http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com]MarriedAndFlirtingChat[/URL] For Couples Looking For More

Or somehow flossing with pubes while performing oral....lol

That will make me gag more than the big thing in my mouth lol
    [URL=http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com]MarriedAndFlirtingChat[/URL] For Couples Looking For More

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    You are one sick S.O.B.; may you suffer from agonizingly painful peep rot.
    that's the thing, i have already learned how not to suffer. what's better than a clean, bald, and young pussy??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

little patch hair that moves mountains
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Alright, first of all I'm apalled to learn that most ladies here SHAVE. What the hell is wrong with you? If you're going friggin bald then you better WAX or else the hair will grow out the next day and agonize you with tiny bumps, not to mention that it'll itch like crazy.

I prefer a Brazilian wax - bald that is. However when you wax, you stay divinely smooth for much longer, especially if done at a salon. Sure it hurt like a mofo, but it's totally worth it, since you don't have to worry about a damn thing for a couple weeks. I've had a brazilian with a pattern too - I would form a tiny patch of hair into a heart. (yeah, they do that in Europe)
    I have it all. Including kino.

Killer.. what the hell is wrong with us? What the hell is wrong with you?? lol Youre blowing your money on something totally petty where all you really need to do is make the one time purchase of an electric shaver.
    I shave all of it except for I guess what you would call a landing strip, and for that I trim it low so its not in the way
    ~Sarah~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    I prefer a Brazilian wax - bald that is. However when you wax, you stay divinely smooth for much longer, especially if done at a salon. Sure it hurt like a mofo, but it's totally worth it, since you don't have to worry about a damn thing for a couple weeks. I've had a brazilian with a pattern too - I would form a tiny patch of hair into a heart. (yeah, they do that in Europe)
    Boy that's...killer.

don't you have to grow your hair out a certain length in order to wax? i don't have much patience for that. i'm inclined to grab the razor and do it quickly in the privacy of my own shower. although i hear it's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Killer.. what the hell is wrong with us? What the hell is wrong with you?? lol Youre blowing your money on something totally petty where all you really need to do is make the one time purchase of an electric shaver.
    I shave all of it except for I guess what you would call a landing strip, and for that I trim it low so its not in the way
    Honey, I do it myself, except for on special occasions. I hardly think that blowing 10 bucks once a month is a serious expenditure that would permanently damage my account. Either way, you'll never EVER achieve that same smooth effect by shaving. Because when you shave it starts growing out right away and the next morning, day, whatever you're not as angelically bare.
    I have it all. Including kino.

brazillian is the way to go and longer lasting thats for sure, i belive you have to wait 3 weeks before your next wax
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

you do it yourself? can you recommend any good products?

well everyone has their own preferences, mine is to shave the only hair i need is on my head the rest has to come off, thats the way i like it, it just feels nice and i like it :-)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast