+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaven or non-shaven?

Quote Originally Posted by Calazviel
    well i am a dude and as a part of my religion i have to shave my pubes off, so i guess i don't have much choice about mine and if i marry somebody of the same religion i guess i wont have a say about my wife cause she will have to do the same

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a partial explanantion

Shaving Pubic Hair

I am a recent convert and confused about shaving my pubic area. Does this mean that I should shave scrotum and the anal area also? Is plucking the hairs better than shaving? Is this also true for the under-arms? How often should I do this to these areas?

According to the Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh) every adult Muslim, as a part of keeping his/her body clean, should remove the hair on his pubic area and that which grows under his armpits. This hair may be removed through any method that one feels comfortable with. A person should not let this hair grow for more than (around) forty days, as has been reported in a number of narratives ascribed to the Prophet (pbuh).
    I thought the rule indicated that underarm hair should be plucked, but perhaps I am remembering this wrong. Shaving hurts less, anyway.

Listen, I have been to various forums on this very subject and I have to conclude that men and women who are turned off of the acts of fellatio and cunnilingus were apprently exposed to people with poor hygenic habits. My bf said he had a few bad experiences in the past like this with his exes and all I can say is good hygiene makes the world of difference when giving someone head and can also turn others way off if the smell of **** and pussy cheese lingers. Look up *smegma* in the dictionary. Its what turns people off oral sex.

To me, a woman without a bush looks weird and unappealing. Hairiness is sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blapp View Post
    u know on a girls pussy... would u prefer it bald or hairy?
    foreplay is more enjoyable for a guy

Quote Originally Posted by supersoaker View Post
    foreplay is more enjoyable for a guy
    I haven't read this thread and is only responding to this post: I think women enjoy foreplay more than men. That's my guess.
    Last edited by lesa; 19-09-08 at 10:06 AM. Reason: sorry Freudian slip I guess, lol

Im of the opinion, i dont like eating hair, therefore i prefer the wickets not to hav grass on them, if you get my drift...

but also, im a one to shave as well... not bald, just a trim like... plus, you can put patters in

hahaha
    ...judge not a book by its cover, nor the words by the pages on which they are written...

..."you can hold back form the suffering of the world and you have free permission to do so, and it is within your nature. but perhaps in this holding back, you have invoked the one suffering you could have avoided"...

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I haven't read this thread and is only responding to this post: I think women enjoy foreplay more than men. That's my guess.
    i think i like it more than penetration to be honest
    ...judge not a book by its cover, nor the words by the pages on which they are written...

..."you can hold back form the suffering of the world and you have free permission to do so, and it is within your nature. but perhaps in this holding back, you have invoked the one suffering you could have avoided"...

As a heavy sweater I keep it short. It helps with body odor during long rides. And I have had jock itch twice in the past and found it helps. Yes I shower, I'm just a heavy sweater. I don't shave because, one I hate how it looks...I look like like I'm 10, and two it tends to get irritated on long bicycle rides. I do shave my balls though, I have no problems with irritation even when it starts to grow back in, which is odd, and it's easier then trying to use electric clippers on them. Everything else gets electric clippers on the lowest setting.

As for a girl...I really don't care if you're hairy or shaven. As long as it's not BUSH. I really don't like picking out long strands of hair between my teeth. I don't mind the short ones though. I don't care if it's shaved, to be honest I prefer shaved for oral...it just makes things easier.

Tedel Guest
    Hairy please... just a personal opinion.

how about a trim down like grass so it doesn't look like a jungle that you get lost in it? Shave the bikini line and trim the center so it's flat like the grass on your front yard.

men should also trim not just women.
    Last edited by mysticdream75; 20-09-08 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I think women enjoy foreplay more than men. That's my guess.
    I think guys enjoy foreplay after sex. That's my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    I think guys enjoy foreplay after sex. That's my guess.
    Iono about you...after finishing, I'm ready for sleep.

To me, women are 1000000 times hotter trimmed or shaved. I don't like the idea of giving oral to a girl that isn't well trimmed or shaved (preferably shaved).

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    nameless.. would you rather me say, bald like my grandfather's head??

raverboy
    Just bald is fine?
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

shaven of course.

its clean to look when there is no hair.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast