So I saw me ex a few days ago at the gym for the first time in 6 months
the next day we went out to eat and talk about what happened long story short my parents didn't like him and at the time I didn't have a car so he always had to pick me up and have that contact with them he told me that's why he drifted away

he also dropped hints that he wanted to pick up where we left off he saved all our old texts and said he read them sometimes he told me if it wasn't for them we'd still be together I didn't know it but he called me a week before we bumped into each other I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer... later on we went to his friends house he kind of came up behind me and put his arm around me and whispered in my ear "did you miss me?" he kissed my cheek he was so close I thought for a minute he was going for my lips we kind of just reclined on the couch together he played with my hands like old times when he dropped me off to my car I was expecting him to kiss me but he didn't Instead he told me to call him the next time I went to the gym

Which I did but he said he was going at a later time it's been a week since and he hasn't made an effort to
Contact me I don't Understand one minute he seems interested the other he doesn't what could he be thinking?