+ Follow This Topic

Thread: PLS HELP!!!!!!!! Need ADVICE - What to do ??????

PLS HELP!!!!!!!! Need ADVICE - What to do ??????

Sorry for the Poor English i use.!!! PLS Help.. really need an advice. Thank u in advance.
    ok, need to give you the full story..
    He is not from my city. Through counseling we got admission in the same college & in the same dept. As the months passes, he started talking to me & wanted me to become his good friend. Even i was also very comfortable with him. Its silly, but We had small fights with each other to become a good friend with each other. Few days after our friendship, he is giving me signals that he is liking me(Sending love msgs n online love greetings). He always texted & called me regularly. we then started talking in nights and were getting closer. In college he used to sit beside me and try to hold my hand. Finally the day comes when we confess our love to each other. Everything is going so smooth. He used to take good care of me.. Always helped me to the extent. We shared very special memorable moments. He then ask my sis (who was also studying in the same college )to talk to my parents for our marriage and also talk to his parents as a marriage proposal without letting them knowing about our relationship, as his parents will not allow for love marriage. But one thing he always told me that if his parents were ready, he will definitely marry me. if in case, not, he will going to love me till the end of life & he will never change. It takes about a month or two to convince my parents for our marriage as it was long distance. My parents talked to his parents about proposal, but they didn't accept obviously b'coz of long distance. i was completely heartbroken. He told me that he will convince his parents aftr going home and i gave him one more chance. I really don't want him to lose. We were getting more closer to each other. After few months, our semester comes to end & he went to his city. I was missing him very much. We were still talking daily during nights. One day he talked to his parents only about the marriage proposal but his parents didn't except for this long distance marriage. they were obvious to reject this proposal as no body wants to travels long 2000km every time. He told me not to worry, he will try to convince again. But after few days., i feel his behavior was changing towards me. he started ignoring my call for few tyms replying i was very busy. He started misunderstanding me for no reason. then ignoring my msgs to reply. the reason was same " I was very busy the whole day" I don't know if I did something to turn him off.. Now he is behaving so strange like any casual friend.. When i ask him about the reason he always tells me that " Its your fault, u r only thinking in this way thats y ur feeling as i m not loving u." He always try to remind me that he has done so much to me. I thought i was really hurting him & i stopped asking any questions to him. From minutes to hours were passing and from hours to whole day, he was not even texting me. he only calls me when i calls him.. Its really hurting me. My heart is crying in so much of pain. I never expected this behavior from him. he was very nice to me initially. I always keep my cellphone with me so that if he calls me i wont miss his call or text. but his msg or call never comes at least till i called... few days after he told me that his parents are not ready so i should marry someone else. Now he is completely ignoring me and talking me so rudely. I really really really didn't expect this behavior from him. The pain which he is giving to me by ignoring and talking me rudely is much more than the rejection of our marriage.
    I don't know how to react. i am still crying for him. i m remembering the time i spend with him.
    Pls tell me what to do.. I cant forget him. I loved him so much... Pls help me, to make my heart stop crying....

not attractive to read , work on it

I know, I was unable to make it attractive may be b'coz of my poor English. Its for the first tym i m asking help like this..

its ok sweetstar.

about your problem, i think he got tired of trying to work out your relationship.
    you should talk to him personally to clear this out.

Thanx so much Jeany.. I will talk to him in this matter.