+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help this girl is totally messing with my head, need some serious advice pleas

Please help this girl is totally messing with my head, need some serious advice pleas

Hey all
    Thank you for takin your time to read my post,

I'm in love with my manager a work, she's 35, yes she's older then me, we've known each other for about a year now, I totally love her to bits, she gives me signs of her liking me, eg: always texts me calling me boo, sending me pics of her pretty face, she's even said she loves me on the odd occasion when I've cheekly got it out of here whilst speaking on the phone lol.

Now the complex bit, she has broken up with her ex (supposedly) but there still in contact all the time, sheers ally gets on well with another manager there (male), there always flerting poking each other, everytime I ask her if something's goin on, she denies it, an promises me there just friends, even though he has asked her out before,
    We had a dinner at her place last night she begged me to come, so I went on the condition she sat next to me, the other manager was there too who she gets on with, an she literally spent the whole evening next to him,
    I left very pissed off, she later texted me asking what was wrong, as I seemed pissed off, I told her, I was upset as she hardly spent anytime with me, an she somehow brushed it off, claiming that she had to where she was to mingle with everyone, which is a load of crap, she could of sat next to me with no problems,
    I meant to be taking her out tonight just me and her, I'm seriously considering pulling the plug on her,
    I am honestly so in love with her, an I hate it when guys flert with her, I've told her I don't like it she just laughs it off,
    She always says that she and the other manager are friends and nothing more, my gut instincts tells me she may be lying,
    Thank you for your time, I could of wrote alot more, please do give me your honest feed back in terms of what I should do,
    If you need any more info plz do ask,
    Thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by John_daniels View Post
    Hey all
    Thank you for takin your time to read my post,

I'm in love with my manager a work, she's 35, yes she's older then me, we've known each other for about a year now, I totally love her to bits, she gives me signs of her liking me, eg: always texts me calling me boo, sending me pics of her pretty face, she's even said she loves me on the odd occasion when I've cheekly got it out of here whilst speaking on the phone lol.

Now the complex bit, she has broken up with her ex (supposedly) but there still in contact all the time, sheers ally gets on well with another manager there (male), there always flerting poking each other, everytime I ask her if something's goin on, she denies it, an promises me there just friends, even though he has asked her out before,
    We had a dinner at her place last night she begged me to come, so I went on the condition she sat next to me, the other manager was there too who she gets on with, an she literally spent the whole evening next to him,
    I left very pissed off, she later texted me asking what was wrong, as I seemed pissed off, I told her, I was upset as she hardly spent anytime with me, an she somehow brushed it off, claiming that she had to where she was to mingle with everyone, which is a load of crap, she could of sat next to me with no problems,
    I meant to be taking her out tonight just me and her, I'm seriously considering pulling the plug on her,
    I am honestly so in love with her, an I hate it when guys flert with her, I've told her I don't like it she just laughs it off,
    She always says that she and the other manager are friends and nothing more, my gut instincts tells me she may be lying,
    Thank you for your time, I could of wrote alot more, please do give me your honest feed back in terms of what I should do,
    If you need any more info plz do ask,
    Thank you all
    Sorry....but you sound like a controlling pussyman. If she upsets you so much just dont call her and find another girl.

She's who she is so either accept her or leave. What? you're so insecure you cant stand it when your lady doesnt give you all her attention?

I bet you're one of those dicks who sits next to their date and at restaurant and not face to face.?
    Last edited by surfhb; 13-12-12 at 02:26 PM.