+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problems?

Problems?

earlyer today, i was with my GF doing what people do, when she was giving me 'head' / tossing me off it took me ages to come. it wasnt that it felt bad but for some reason i just didnt come

she was feeling like it was her fault. i said it wasnt. Took me about 45minutes before i finally came.

never ever had this problem before anyone got any ideas?

The relationship may be at a turning point between the two of you. Is it possible that sex is not the answer, that a new relationship may be forming based upon a truer foundation, not sex. Good luck.

o, should have said that we havent had sex, just oral wtc. i do love her to bits always have done. (2 years together now)

never normally have a problem when it comes to that

The best way to cure this problem is to pretend it's someone else who's much hotter.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

she is hot lol..... you think i might not be attracted to her anymore????

i feel that i am

Look maybe u ate too much chocolate? Coz i know that there are some kinds of food or sweets that can not help u cum. Or maybe u masterbated many time before she gives u a head.!!!

Oh Gutted dont listen to people when they say to think of someone else... that is emotional cheating and you dont want to do that. Besides this has nothing to do with whether or not you think shes hot lol...
    Sweetie your body might just be going through a change. Maybe you need to find new ways to please your body?
    Also, sometimes our bodies just arent ready for sexual activities! Dont take this to heart cause its not a big deal I promise you...
    Let her know its not a big deal... turn it into a joke if you have to to lighten the mood..
    Youre normal! Dont worry!
    ~Sarah~

it all worked ok today

must have been having an off day yesterday

that happened to my bf before. we've found that if you have been thinking about it all day versus it being a last-minute spur-of-the-moment thing someimes it's easier to. it sometimes has to do with performance anxiety and too much pressure to cum. that's just our experience

We have got to stop letting these asians post.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

what do you mean??

Ignore IKE. He never has anything good to say and he has PMS like 5 times a month. lol

See if it happens over and over again. Could have just been one of those days.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."